Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO and WBA Side With Warren, Back Haye vs Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the people want to see this fight f all the holier than thow hyptcritical douchebags trying to block it.

Comment

2 $$grabbing bodies , bordering on broke, especially the O...hope the bout stinks & the worst 2 both A&O...

Comment

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
        I nearly did a backflip when I read this!

This is going to very embarrissing for the BBBoC. They have been backed into a corner.
        And I think by showing their hand so long after the fight was announced, but crucially before the other alphabets had made a statement, the WBC are gonna be joining the BBBoC in that corner.
        It's not gonna happen, but I wish this was the start of people doing away with the ****t1est of the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          2 $$grabbing bodies , bordering on broke, especially the O...hope the bout stinks & the worst 2 both A&O...
          All the governing bodies are in it for the money they are businesses after all.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            the people want to see this fight f all the holier than thow hyptcritical douchebags trying to block it.
            Precisely. The main culprit is the mainstream UK media, and the BBBoC are idiots for taking them at their word. WBC just posturing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              2 $$grabbing bodies , bordering on broke, especially the o...hope the bout stinks & the worst 2 both a&o...
              no way this fight stinks

Comment

I cant believe im actually really looking forward to a David Hayes fight.

Comment

screw the 2nd tier titles
                  just glad the fight is happening
                  hoping to all hell Chisora can win this fight by KO
                  Haye not getting KTFO by Wlad sucked
                  someone better do it before he "retires" again
                  can't stand Haye's punkass

Comment

Chisora is a tough boy.

but let's be honest here everyone it's over.

I know we all like Chisora and his madness and his thug antics. But let's stop the ****ing train for a moment and put on our thinking caps.

1- Retiring Vitali Klithscko really shows how bad Vitali is without the Steriods more then anything Chisora can achieve.

2- David Haye fully motivated is one of the scariest monsters boxing's ever created

3- David Haye for this fight is gonna be fully motivated

Chisora is nothing but a poor man's Tua. (who himself is a B Version of Tyson)

Haye by brutal TKO within 6

Comment

It looks like the plan is for Haye to be WBA champ again by the end of the year and get a mandatory Wlad rematch, assuming Vitali doesn't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X