Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme: I Will Be a Champion For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for him but at one point many thought ismayl sillakh and danny jacobs were the **** too...

Comment

Who's his promoter???

He'll go as far as they can take him then one of the bigger chains will step-in

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        Who's his promoter???

I hope golden boy picks him up!

Comment

yep big fan of the dude, hopefully he fights more n gets some experience

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            Dulorme was raised here(Puerto Rico) so he feels & acts like a Puerto Rican & he has done more for Puerto Rico than a lot of those FakeRicans from the u.s..
            Was this comment really necessary? There was no need to insult those of puerto rican heritage from the states. In any case, the guy has been accepted on the island as far as I have seen, and that should be it for this conversation.

Comment

Why do the haters care who he represents? Is it because he might be the next big thing in boxing and that he will represent PR and PR haters will be Jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by el.azteca View Post
                There is a huge diffrence that margs both parents are mexican. Dam thought ricans have fallen so low as to claim guys like garcia and dulorme
                LMAOOOO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hail the Great Dominican-Puerto RICAN future champion, we will see???

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  Who's his promoter???

Dibella and Gary Shaw are his co-promoters.

Comment

Working...
                  X