Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on... Bradley hits slightly harder than Malignaggi... neither could KO a pro boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
      Come on... Bradley hits slightly harder than Malignaggi... neither could KO a pro boxer.
      Guess you missed Paulies last couple of fights cause he has stopped 2 of his 4 opponents since he moved to ww

Comment

I think it is possible because Pac doesn´t seem to have a solid chin anymore, his eyes were rolling every time JMM landed good punches... and he is just a small light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          I think it is possible because Pac doesn´t seem to have a rock solid chin anymore, his eyes were rolling every time JMM landed good punches... and he is just a small light weight.
          gonna be a damn good fight

Comment

He won't stop Pacquiao. There is just no way. If he brawls with Pacquiao he's going to sleep.

Bradley does have a chance at beating Pacquiao though.

Comment

are we talkin about that bradley whose most recent win.is casamayor? man is he in for a rude awakening on july 9. pac always gives that impression of being a nice guy, but in the ring he's a monster.

Comment

So long as he doesn't pull a Shane and actually come to fight I'll be satisfied. He's not going to match fire for fire with Pacquiao though, and I don't think he'll attempt to. Pacquiao needs to watch that head though, a big danger for him in this fight is an early cut that can bother him throughout the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  I think it is possible because Pac doesn´t seem to have a solid chin anymore, his eyes were rolling every time JMM landed good punches... and he is just a small light weight.
                  That's an odd conclusion to come to considering Pac was never hurt in the Marquez fight. I actually think Pacquiao has an iron chin. To be able to take big punches from guys like Cotto and Margs and still keep coming is a testament to that beard of his.

Comment

Reported for not posting in Pac-bradley thread

Comment

If you can handle the hype...

Comment

Working...
                      X