No announcement yet.

Scheafer "khan May headline at honda Centre with Mitchell on undercard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheafer "khan May headline at honda Centre with Mitchell on undercard"

steve kim just tweeted this. also says the the WBC do allow exceptions for unification fights, so Khan would have to get his titles back for this to be classed as a unification.

Interested to see who they'll match up against Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      steve kim just tweeted this. also says the the WBC do allow exceptions for unification fights, so Khan would have to get his titles back for this to be classed as a unification.
      I'm pretty sure if the belts are vacant they will be on the lime making it a unification

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Interested to see who they'll match up against Mitchell.
      I like Mitchell hope he fights someone like grant

Comment

honda center anaheim?

Comment

Khan- Garcia and Mitchell - Grant probably? That would be a damn good card on such short notice

Comment

ye anaheim

Comment

Khan-Prescott would sell out the place....easy

Comment

It'll be Khan vs. Garcia I think, and I'm cool with that. 2 Top JWW's in their primes, and Khan never should have lost his titles in the first place.

Put Seth Mitchell-Michael Grant as the other fight as well, good night of boxing.

Comment

damn thats cool! anaheim is a cool place, been going to a few angels game this season

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    damn thats cool! anaheim is a cool place, been going to a few angels game this season
                    I felt like Anaheim is a nice little city to live in if you want to live in the LA metro area. Probably exspensive as f**k to live there though.

Comment

Working...
                    X