No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Allan Green: I Will Break Kessler's Ass Into Two Halves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Allan Green (31-1, 21 KOs) continued his war of words with Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) today at the final press conference in Copenhagen. Three days ahead of their WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship (Silver) clash at Denmark´s famous PARKEN Stadium, Green claimed that the Viking Warrior was a long way past his prime. “He used to be a joy to watch, a great fighter, but that was before he fought Calzaghe,” the 32-year-old American stated.

[Click Here To Read More]
    is that really Greens record? I thought he lost to Miranda and someone in the Super 6?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      doesnt a ass already come in 2 halves?
      Can't green k you but thought the exact same thing!

Comment

in other words: "I need money, but I don't want to work for it, so I'll see if I can take a shortcut to get a quick payday"

Edit: Damn I never even knew he had a fight with Kessler already signed and sealed.
        Last edited by deanrw; 05-16-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Green has three loses not one.
          He lost to Miranda
          Lost to Ward
          Lost to Johnson

Comment

Kessler should win this.

Comment

Allan Green needs to start from the bottom and work his way back up again.

Comment

Green is right about Kessler - he's lost snap and speed from his shots pre Calzaghe and whilst he was never the best defensively, he's reflexes have slowed down big time.

I think losing his 0 affected him too and he's had a lot of injuries.

Still a formidable fighter - as the Froch win showed - only one other guys has beaten Froch and he's been in with a lot of elite fighters.

That being said, he can still punch has a great jab and can take a shot, he has never been down.

He stops Green inside 10.

Comment

Even at this point of his career, Kessler still has enough left to manhandle Green

Comment

Is this fight being shown in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Is this fight being shown in the US?
                      I don't believe so. Now that GBP/Haymon have their boy running Showtime, I think we're only going to see a lot of European fighters on Epix.

Comment

Working...
                      X