No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Undefeated Timothy Bradley appeared on WLIE radio in New York and says Manny Pacquiao will have to do something spectacular in their fight to stay on pace with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who recently had an impressive performance on May 5th against Miguel Cotto. Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) challenges Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) on June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pac's not knocking Bradley out
    and he's not getting Floyd in the ring either
    Floyd's fakeass OST crusade is dead, Pac called his bluff
    50-50 is his new excuse, he's not gonna let go of it no matter what

Comment

Bradley is telling the worlds highest paid athlete what he needs to do to get 50/50 against floyd?

Bradley needs to stfu and just worry about himself

Comment

Bradley sounds very rattled lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Bradley is telling the worlds highest paid athlete what he needs to do to get 50/50 against floyd?

Bradley needs to stfu and just worry about himself
          Bradley is talking way too much. Between May last year to when the PAC fight was signed he was one quiet little b1tch. I hope Manny KO his ass back to fighting in front of 10 people in his front garden

Comment

Good for Bradley. Someone has to hype this fight up and Team Pac are awful quiet. There is still no buzz at all but bring in Mayweathers name and people get talking. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Bradley is talking way too much. Between May last year to when the PAC fight was signed he was one quiet little b1tch. I hope Manny KO his ass back to fighting in front of 10 people in his front garden
              Let ya hate and true colors pour out...I love it...

Comment

If Pac KO's Bradley his fans will be back foaming at the mouth for Floyd. They are still a bit tepid at the moment after JMM and it may hurt the PPV buys going into this fight...but a KO, yeah, that is worth more to the promotion of that fight than anything else Pac can do right now. It might earn him some negotiating leverage to get as close to 50/50 as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  Pac's not knocking Bradley out
                  and he's not getting Floyd in the ring either
                  Floyd's fakeass OST crusade is dead, Pac called his bluff
                  50-50 is his new excuse, he's not gonna let go of it no matter what
                  LMAO Are you freaking serious?

Fakeass crusade?

Called his bluff?

What in the world is up with NSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Good for Bradley. Someone has to hype this fight up and Team Pac are awful quiet. There is still no buzz at all but bring in Mayweathers name and people get talking. Shame
                    It's Bradley talking Mayweather. Mayweather talked Pacquiao pre-Cotto. Roach stays talkin about Hatton

Comment

Working...
                    X