Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao in a Good Mental State, No Leg Cramps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley bucking up at that Faceoff thing and saying he didn't just come to lay down for a payday has Pac thinking twice about this....glad to see it, I don't want excuses after the fight.

Comment

Even god himself cant help bradley!!!! Lmao

Comment

bradley will win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
          His leg cramps only happen during a fight when he looks bad...we all know this wonderful medical fact so whats the point of this statement
          ..just shut up. This is a problem right before Mayweather Jr and Sr cry about steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            He hasn't taken his special protein shake yet.

...and you believe in the steroid rumors from a convicted drug dealer? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
              ...and you believe in the steroid rumors from a convicted drug dealer? HAHAHAHAHAHA
              Actually, didn't Manny admit to be a drug user back in the day?! Floyd Jr. as never been caught or has admitted of using illegal drugs. Sr. has, but not Floyd JR. SR is not part of Team Floyd so Sr is irralevant. So between Floyd Jr. and Manny, Manny is the one with a history of drugs!!

Comment

team PAC is so full 0f ****. Leg cramps.haha I think its the pellets

Comment

fighter of WHAT decade ?? this one dimensional bum the most overhyped machine on earth.

Leg cramps my a.ss that's the steroid use catching up.

Bradley ain't gonna win though, cause his big robot head a.ss only knows how to brawl, to beat the roided up midget u gotta box him.

Comment

Looks like they have Tim all figured out....Watch these vids Tim and the fight is yours

Comment

Originally posted by Roy 88 View Post
                      The leg cramp excuse is not used at this point. It's brought after a bad performance. They'll say there's no problem now but if Bradley beats them, they'll be problems with the sox, shoes, gloves, ring size, age, Bradley's style. Leg cramps will be one of many excuses.
                      They can say he's suffering from pregnancy pains if it makes them feel better, doesn't change the fact that Bradley is getting his Azz BEAT come June 9th!

Comment

Working...
                      X