• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tennis View Post
    ricky hatton had actual punch power lol
    Bradley has actual boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by tennis View Post
      ricky hatton had actual punch power lol
      Yeah, but Ricky Hatton can only fight one way. Pacquiao is definitely in for a rude awakening, look at the HBO face off, Manny continued to talk about how Bradley will stand in front of him and go toe to toe. They better prepare for all the different looks Bradley is gonna give them.

Comment

Let Bradley talks he needs to hype himself and promote the fight.

But, calling Roach ******ed although that's Bradley's right to speak his opinion, isn't good. Because, he ain't got no evidence to show, such as, Medical record that Roach is indeed ******ed.

Comment

Stupid to compare a guy who struggles to sell 200 seats in his hometown to someone thousands of fans are willing to travel half way around the world to see fight.

Prime Hatton would have beat Bradley also.
          Last edited by -Lowkey-; 05-15-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Just like Hatton with a stronger chin.

Oh, Roach. I would make an inappropriate joke but I better not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Yeah, but Ricky Hatton can only fight one way. Pacquiao is definitely in for a rude awakening, look at the HBO face off, Manny continued to talk about how Bradley will stand in front of him and go toe to toe. They better prepare for all the different looks Bradley is gonna give them.
              Apparently all you have to do to beat Pacquiao is tell him you want to fight toe to toe. Mosley did it and made him look bad, Marquez did it and most think he beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                The more I see and hear out of Timothy Bradley, the less I like him. The way he acts reminds me of Victor Ortiz before the Mayweather fight...Trying to convince himself and present false confidence, but not really succeeding.
                You don't know much about Bradley then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  you don't win 54 fights by going toe to toe in each one. Tim is getting outclassed in this fight Cotto style.

Comment

Wow Roach really does think Bradley is going to go in there and brawl. At first I thought it was just **** talk. The Pac camp has no idea what tgey are in for.

Really the lack of respect for Bradley by everyone is shocking to me.

Comment

Damn, a lot of Ultra Gassed Pacquiao Fans on here, it as simple as this..IF Bradley can take Pac's Power he stands a real chance of dethroning Manny, simple. He can fight in a variety of ways and is adaptable, so what if he does not have mainstream popularity, he is a live dog and can remain competitive through 12 and I even think he could beat Pac, as Pac isn't flawless just awkward, fast and powerful, but achilles has a heel.

Comment

Working...
                      X