No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao rips obama's views on gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    was the prostitute everybody keeps bring up a guy??

OK then

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
      Know the facts before you make a post.

The first time Pac run for congress was in General Santos City, a lone Congressional District in South Cotabato, Mindanao, southern Philippines. He lost in his first try.

He run for Congress again and eventually won in Saranggani. A province in Mindanao with 7 times the land area of General Santos.

Population of both is almost the same.
      Well same effect, he lost in a city where people is more educated and won in a rural province where they usually buy votes from peasants (no offense intended).

Comment

• Also, I would like to know who came up with this idea that it marriage has to be between a man and a woman?

Marriage can be anything. I can marry a rock or a fish and pronounce it my wife or husband or my soulmate.

Just because some billionaire crooks (catholics church) who have been killing and raping/pillaging/stealing for 2000 years say some stuff doesn't make it true. Its like listening to a ******. If we travel back 2000 years you would all be laughing at them.

but yea. lets listen to the pedophiles who have no proof except their "books" that were written over the course of hundreds of years by hundreds of diffirent people. but why would they lie right? They just wanna bring you some love, as long as you donate all your estate when you die because God is kinda broke right now and the Pope needs a new gold hat.

Did you know Catholic Church is the #1 property owner in the world? Do you know their vaults contain more gold/treasure/art work/books than any Museum or Library in the world?

Do you know how they got all this? By invading foreign lands in the "name of Jeebus" and by helping the poor savages by killing/raping and stealing all of their possessions to send back to Rome.

Did you know until the 1700's (maybe even later) that Mafiosa-like families controlled the papacy and didn't even give a damn about religion? Just about the money and control/connections it produced? If you do some research into the Italian Renaissance you will see that the same few wealthy 1% land owners had their sons become pope's and Cardinals.

These Pope's would control the Roman army's and fight the enemy of their families to steal their land. Most pope's were corrupt and weren't even religious.

The whole concept of religion is a joke, its just made for weak people to make excuses because they dont want to accept the truth and cling on to any hope that their pathetic life on earth is exactly that. We are just a lucky bunch who hit bingo on the evolutionary chart. Leave Dolphins alone for a few million years and Im sure we will see close to the same thing........

There's a reason im a misanthropist, its because Humans are predictable/greedy/ primordial who think they are some sort of special species. We cant even get along between each other and are having more wars than people 1000 years ago had. We are driven by greed and corruption.

When other civilizations/species look at us they will look at us like we look at rats......

but yea, thank god for your academy award or that you won the lottery..... He sitting up there with 6 billion screens just checking out everyone and picked you to win the lottery or award. It wasn't the people who voted for you or the random number generator.
        Last edited by Medved; 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Also, I would like to know who came up with this idea that it marriage has to be between a man and a woman?

Marriage can be anything. I can marry a rock or a fish and pronounce it my wife or husband or my soulmate.

Just because some billionaire crooks (catholics church) who have been killing and raping/pillaging/stealing for 2000 years say some stuff doesn't make it true. Its like listening to a ******. If we travel back 2000 years you would all be laughing at them.

but yea. lets listen to the pedophiles who have no proof except their "books" that were written over the course of hundreds of years by hundreds of diffirent people. but why would they lie right? They just wanna bring you some love, as long as you donate all your estate when you die because God is kinda broke right now and the Pope needs a new gold hat.

Did you know Catholic Church is the #1 property owner in the world? Do you know their vaults contain more gold/treasure/art work/books than any Museum or Library in the world?

Do you know how they got all this? By invading foreign lands in the "name of Jeebus" and by helping the poor savages by killing/raping and stealing all of their possessions to send back to Rome.

Did you know until the 1700's (maybe even later) that Mafiosa-like families controlled the papacy and didn't even give a damn about religion? Just about the money and control/connections it produced? If you do some research into the Italian Rennasaince you will see that the same few wealthy 1% land owners had their sons become pope's and Cardinals.

These Pope's would control the Roman army's and fight the enemy of their families to steal their land. Most pope's were corrupt and weren't even religious.

The whole concept of religion is a joke, its just made for weak people to make excuses because they dont want to accept the truth and cling on to any hope that their pathetic life on earth is exactly that. We are just a lucky bunch who hit bingo on the evolutionary chart. Leave Dolphins alone for a few million years and Im sure we will see close to the same thing........

There's a reason im a Masochist, its because Humans are predictable/greedy/ primordial who think they are some sort of special species. We cant even get along between each other and are having more wars than people 1000 years ago had. We are driven by greed and corruption.

When other civilizations/species look at us they will look at us like we look at rats......

but yea, thank god for your academy award or that you won the lottery..... He sitting up there with 6 billion screens just checking out everyone and picked you to win the lottery or award. It wasn't the people who voted for you or the random number generator.

Its about the atmosphere that perpetuates when religion is heavy in the country. If you look at all almost all the successful countries in the world, they are not that heavy on the religious side.

If you look at the most religious countries of the world, the overwhelming majority of them are 3rd world, poor, un developed, uncivilized societies.

Just look at the arab spring and the middle east. It was a referendum on muslim countries and how crappy they treat their citizens. Look at asia, japan, china, south korea, religion does not rule their life and govt. hence success. You look at the philippines, heavily influeced by strict catholicism and you get a poor 3rd world countries.

Religion SUBVERTS PROGRESS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
            A man can love another man

Love is without boundaries

you ****ing anti gay ****s

The best night of my life

was when I had sex with Cristiano Ronaldo 4 years ago in Manchester

So **** you pacquaio
            Spoken like a champion fudge packing trooper.

Comment

Also, I would like to know who came up with this idea that it marriage has to be between a man and a woman?

That would be cool to get a rock and a fish pregnant.

Comment

Did you know until the 1700's (maybe even later) that Mafiosa-like families controlled the papacy and didn't even give a damn about religion? Just about the money and control/connections it produced? If you do some research into the Italian Renaissance you will see that the same few wealthy 1% land owners had their sons become pope's and Cardinals.

There's a reason im a misanthropist, its because Humans are predictable/greedy/ primordial who think they are some sort of special species. We cant even get along between each other and are having more wars than people 1000 years ago had. We are driven by greed and corruption.

This post pretty much sums up what the show "The Borgias" is all about. Great post, man.

Comment

Hey bro, if you need a nice cuddly cobra as soulmate, I will be happy to send you one.

You are welcome to marry her.

You are right though, about the Italian Renaissance.

Comment

Ali and the KKK found a common ground....now you and I have found one!!....the marrying a rock thing is kinda out there...but the rest is solid

I'm anti-**** but it has NOTHING to do with relgion...even though my religion(Islam) doesn't tolerate that, its not because of religion...I just don't see how dudes find that cool...but hey, live and let live I guess!
                    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 05-15-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• I agree with him on this. People were made to serve a purpose and to function in a certain manner. Otherwise, dude's would be born with vag's and ****..........doesn't seem to happen that often though...it's because they aren't supposed to have one.

Comment

Working...
                      X