No announcement yet.

Better resume: Mayweather, Barerra or Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better resume: Mayweather, Barerra or Morales

I've been thinkin about this for a while now. People always say barerra and morales are atg's but i dont see it, resume wise. People always say floyd is lacking in the resume department. So i wanted to know what the pros think.

P.S. how do you do a poll ?

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    I've been thinkin about this for a while now. People always say barerra and morales are atg's but i dont see it, resume wise. People always say floyd is lacking in the resume department. So i wanted to know what the pros think.

Pros? Where are the "pros" at?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      larry x is a pro

Comment

hohoho. I see the meaning behind this. I will not be taking this bait today.

GOOD DAY

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

Morales and MAB were fine fighters. I don't know about atg status, but they were great. Floyd is an atg, and may become a legend when its all said and done! Floyds resume is greater than both of the aforementioned.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

GOOD DAY
            Nah im serious. no trolling i really want to know what people think. How come no one wants to touch this ? Theres no secret agenda behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

GOOD DAY
              Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              I was joking about that homie.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                larry x is a pro
                This is true. Since the 90's he was boxing.

Comment

Larry and Mark can answer it for you

Comment

eriks wins over pacqauio and barrera>>>>>>>>>>anyhting floyd has done in his whole carreer

barrera's wins over erik>>>anything floyd has done in is whole carreer..

Comment

Working...
                    X