Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better resume: Mayweather, Barerra or Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, apparently we are still experiencing the aftermath, but can the Floyd-bait-troll comparison thread extravaganza just stop now?
    There are better discussions to be made about the wonderful sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      eriks wins over pacqauio and barrera>>>>>>>>>>anyhting floyd has done in his whole carreer

barrera's wins over erik>>>anything floyd has done in is whole carreer..
      Erik really lost the first fight to Barrera but I'll give him the Pacquiao fight. Overall he hasn't done nearly as much as Floyd in boxing. Floyd has won more championships in more weight classes while doing without a loss. The biggest thing Morales has done was be in many more wars.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=511346

&

Morales vs Barrera I & III > any fight Floyd has ever been in or ever will be in including a possible Pacquiao bout
        Getting into a war is not impressive. Making a future HOF look like he has never even been in a boxing ring (i.e. Mayweather Marquez, Mayweather Mosley and to some extent Mayweather Cotto) is impressive.

Comment

Barrera, and Morales are higher than Floyd. Morales beating Pac is better than anything FLoyd has done, and id say barrera beating hamed is knocking on the door of anything floyd has done.

Floyd is famous for what he hasnt done and refuses to do. So id be reluctant to put him above Morales and Barrera. Floyd is also different in that he has the luxury to train specifically for fighters as he dont fight that often which is easier, he isnt a workhorse pro who fights for a living.
          Floyd just has one off fights now and then
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-15-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Getting into a war is not impressive. Making a future HOF look like he has never even been in a boxing ring (i.e. Mayweather Marquez, Mayweather Mosley and to some extent Mayweather Cotto) is impressive.

that's great,

Morales - Barrera I & III are still greater matches than anything Floyd has been in.

Comment

Floyd is better than them both so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Morales & Barrera >>>>>>> Floyd

Morales & Barrera are considered warriors and admire for who they fought, they won most of them but they also lost some but they were never scared to fight.

Floyd is considered a ducker above all and will always be remembered for who he did not fought.

Comment

Lol at the posts in this thread. Floyd has the better resume and they greater accomplishments over each of the guys listed which is why Floyd is an ATG.

Comment

floyd's resume is **** man

his best win is cotto- maybe castillo 2- he lost castillo 1

and the cotto fight looks more and more like a draw the more i watch it

he says he dont need pacquiao but thats BS
                    his legacy is ruined without pacman

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      that's great,

Morales - Barrera I & III are still greater matches than anything Floyd has been in.
                      I agree with this. I mean you gotta give De La Hoya his props as well the man fought everyone W or L.

Comment

Working...
                      X