Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think can trouble Floyd Money Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think can trouble Floyd Money Mayweather!

I think alvrez or khan due to speed and skill and power!

Originally posted by Adott View Post
    Martinez more so than manny right now. Canelo and Khan probably next year.

Comment

I still think Manny probably causes him the most trouble. I know its not a popular thought anymore, but the speed, angles and southpaw coupled with decent power in his left hand make Floyd shoulder roll a little bit of a mute point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Martinez more so than manny right now. Canelo and Khan probably next year.
        Yes I totally agree Floyd is getting hated on for he success alot of people underestimating him people do look at the right things. But all they say Floyd talks to much but he has what it takes in the ring for him to talk. For me the best fighter ever in boxing history!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I still think Manny probably causes him the most trouble. I know its not a popular thought anymore, but the speed, angles and southpaw coupled with decent power in his left hand make Floyd shoulder roll a little bit of a mute point.
          Pac is certainly great enough to not be overlooked but he is probably behind Sergio for me strictly on size alone since they are both Southpaws. I might even have some other guys above Pac at 154 due to size like maybe a Lara but Floyd wont fight any of those guys anyways.

As for the guys he would fight, I dont see anyone having a chance to beat him right now besides Sergio & Pac and thats still only because they are Southpaws. If they were orthodox I dont even think it would be a debate. Being a Southpaw is a huge advantage

Comment

Pacquiao is probably a bit too much for Floyd now based on his last performance.

Comment

Nobody can trouble him.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Pacquiao is probably a bit too much for Floyd now based on his last performance.
                but pac man wont out weigh maywether, wont be able to bully him into the ropes and fights a totally different style. floyd wont fight pac man the same way he fought cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Adott View Post
                  A young Primed fighter who's agressive with a good chin and dosn't tire. To beat Mayweather you take it to him rough him up on the ropes. Castillo proved this Cotto and Delahoya had no stamina. I say Pacquiao is his biggest nighmare followed by Canelo

Comment

Pacquiao, Martinez and Khan can easily trouble him.

Wether they can beat him or not is another story.

Comment

Working...
                    X