No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    more childish ignorance...........talk to me like the 40 plus year old you are man
    I'll be glad to......when you stop talking like a hero worshiping 14 year old still waiting for his balls to drop.

Poet

Comment

• Lmao, at all this "on paper" crap.

On paper Pacquiao is greater than Sugar Ray Leonard...On paper.

GTFOH with y'all dumbass logic and reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        I'll be glad to......when you stop talking like a hero worshiping 14 year old still waiting for his balls to drop.

Poet
        more ignorance....talk to me like a man.i aint no noob nor no **** so come at me straight.imo floyds resume is better than whitakers and he has accomplished alot more

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Lmao, at all this "on paper" crap.

On paper Pacquiao is greater than Sugar Ray Leonard...On paper.

GTFOH with y'all dumbass logic and reasoning.
          Floyd has beat more world champions and more p4p fighters,he has more title fights and more title wins.his resume is better than Whitakers as of now and if whitaker is top 10-15 so is floyd

Comment

imo floyds resume is better than whitakers and he has accomplished alot more
            Opinions are like azzholes: Peeps who aren't qualified to have them have them and all of them are full of ****. Pernell's resume ****s all over Floyd's. FACT, not OPINION.

Poet

Comment

more ignorance....talk to me like a man.i aint no noob
              Yea you are. You are new to the sport. You wasn't watching boxing back then. You talk about a 90's fighter being old school, and combining that with saying Floyd has a better resume. I have no doubt that you're noob. You have to be. If not you're just a pure fanboy plain and simple.

Comment

• 43. Pernell
                54. Mayweather

Comment

Floyd has beat more world champions and more p4p fighters,he has more title fights and more title wins.his resume is better than Whitakers as of now and if whitaker is top 10-15 so is floyd
                  Compare to your ******ed ass logic Pacquiao is greater than Leonard.

Please don't reply with me with stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Yea you are. You are new to the sport. You wasn't watching boxing back then. You talk about a 90's fighter being old school, and combining that with saying Floyd has a better resume. I have no doubt that you're noob. You have to be. If not you're just a pure fanboy plain and simple.
                    Take the last option. He's an old hand at nuthuggery.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Opinions are like azzholes: Peeps who aren't qualified to have them have them and all of them are full of ****. Pernell's resume ****s all over Floyd's. FACT, not OPINION.

Poet
                      you still aint said ****.you aint posted nothing to back up your claims.just more childish rubbish

Comment

Working...
                      X