No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    I already discussed how Whitaker resume is greater. And, mentioned fighters that you have no clue about.

If I'm in a high horse because I know more about the history of the sport and it's fighters than you do so be it. But, don't tell me you were watching back then. You wasn't watching it like a hardcore. Maybe from far away like a casual. But, it's no way you could be following closely back then.

And, how are you backing anything up? By using a logic that we can use to say Pac is greater than Sugar Ray Leonard? Think about what you're saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      no im actually not...i gotta be high cause i dont agree with you?
      Don't worry man, let them ramble on, because no matter what Floyd completes in his career, he will never get the credit for it, regardless of who he beats.

Comment

no im actually not...i gotta be high cause i dont agree with you?
        Is not about agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Is about using stupid ass logic that you could use for saying Pacquiao is greater than Leonard.

And, I keep repeating that so you could see how stupid you sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Weren't you bragging in another thread about how you got butt raped by 20 dudes in the hood? :thinking9:

Poet
          the hell does that have to do with this thread?get yo old ass outta her son

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
            Don't worry man, let them ramble on, because no matter what Floyd completes in his career, he will never get the credit for it, regardless of who he beats.
            im seeing that.you have to be retired for a few years to get any damn credit here

Comment

im seeing that.you have to be retired for a few years to get any damn credit here
              Excatly what I have been saying the whole time.

If you are a modern day boxer, and you still continue to box, you will never get any credit, until you retire for 10 years and then you become an ATG.

Floyd clearly has a better resume than Whittaker, and more skillful a boxer. rofl.

Comment

when i say resume i mean wins and oscar does not have better wins than floyd
                Oscar has beaten just as much if not more champs than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more divisional titles than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more World titles, since people describe him like a 10x champ or so.

So therefor Oscar has accomplished more than Floyd has. So by your logic Oscar has a greater resume than Floyd has.

Look how stupid your logic and reasoning sounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Resumewise Id have to give it to Whitaker based on him fighting guys like De La Hoya and Trinidad, but I voted based on the overall skills, and its Floyd for me.

Both have great defense, Whitaker being the better one with his duck and weave tactics, but Floyd has a better offense, with a stronger punch. I dont think Whitaker hurts Floyd, while Floyd can hurt Pernell. Take into mind Floyds hand speed and he does enough to beat Whitaker in a fight.
                  I don't think Floyd could hurt Whitaker, Pernell had respectable power as well. Maybe not as much as Floyd. But, I doubt either one could hurt the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Oscar has beaten just as much if not more champs than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more divisional titles than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more World titles, since people describe him like a 10x champ or so.

So therefor Oscar has accomplished more than Floyd has. So by your logic Oscar has a greater resume than Floyd has.

Look how stupid your logic and reasoning sounds.
                    floyd has beat more legit champions than Oscar,has won more title fights and beat more p4p fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      Resumewise Id have to give it to Whitaker based on him fighting guys like De La Hoya and Trinidad, but I voted based on the overall skills, and its Floyd for me.

Both have great defense, Whitaker being the better one with his duck and weave tactics, but Floyd has a better offense, with a stronger punch. I dont think Whitaker hurts Floyd, while Floyd can hurt Pernell. Take into mind Floyds hand speed and he does enough to beat Whitaker in a fight.
                      But Whitaker lost to both DLH and Trinidad. Not sure how much credit you get as an ATG for fighting and losing to guys compared to fighting and beating them...

Comment

Working...
                      X