No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
    **** that sounds badass Im old school and 27 at the same time.
    LarryX must be on that dope.

Comment

• Resumewise Id have to give it to Whitaker based on him fighting guys like De La Hoya and Trinidad, but I voted based on the overall skills, and its Floyd for me.

Both have great defense, Whitaker being the better one with his duck and weave tactics, but Floyd has a better offense, with a stronger punch. I dont think Whitaker hurts Floyd, while Floyd can hurt Pernell. Take into mind Floyds hand speed and he does enough to beat Whitaker in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        Whitakers resume is decent but it really isnt that damn deep..yes he is a ATG.but we are alson witnessing a ATG in Floyd.thats a damn fact the mans resume is better and he has accomplished more like it or not its a fact

did you really just describe Pea's resume as 'decent'?!?!? DAMN

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Playing Rocke 'Em Sock 'Em Robots when you were 4 doesn't count as "boxing in the 90s".

Poet
          just stop talking you sound dumb man................you are to old to post crap like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            LarryX must be on that dope.
            no im actually not...i gotta be high cause i dont agree with you?

Comment

i grew up on the sport and i dont agree with you.so at the same time i can call you ignorant cause i dont think fighters like Nelson are atg's he isnt imo not at all.you are not more knowledgeable than me not by a long shot
              By a long shot. Because, again I don't use ****** logic.

Again using your reasoning Pac is greater than Leonard. That's all I need to know about your knowledge.

Comment

more ignorance....talk to me like a man.i aint no noob nor no **** so come at me straight.imo floyds resume is better than whitakers and he has accomplished alot more
                lmfao!!!

Oscar has accomplished more than Floyd. More championships, better resume and more divisions. Plus the PPV numbers for you PPV worshipers. Does that make him greater than Floyd then?

Comment

i grew up on the sport and i dont agree with you.so at the same time i can call you ignorant cause i dont think fighters like Nelson are atg's he isnt imo not at all.you are not more knowledgeable than me not by a long shot
                  Go to bed, Larry.

Comment

just stop talking you sound dumb man................you are to old to post crap like that
                    Weren't you bragging in another thread about how you got butt ****d by 20 dudes in the hood? :thinking9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      lmfao!!!

Oscar has accomplished more than Floyd. More championships, better resume and more divisions. Plus the PPV numbers for you PPV worshipers. Does that make him greater than Floyd then?
                      when i say resume i mean wins and oscar does not have better wins than floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X