No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    Yea you are. You are new to the sport. You wasn't watching boxing back then. You talk about a 90's fighter being old school, and combining that with saying Floyd has a better resume. I have no doubt that you're noob. You have to be. If not you're just a pure fanboy plain and simple.
    lol.man i was actually boxing in the 90's and been into the sport so get off your high horse.i am backing up my thoughts on floyd having the better resume and all ya'll are doing is posting insults

Comment

• Floyd's talents are so legitimately great, that is really tempting to just bypass the need to have a resume that backs up this ATGness.

But you simply have to apply these rules, the same rules.

And let's not forget that Floyd has been making very, very calculated choices in his opponents, which are paying off monetarily but not legacy wise. I doubt he cares but in a debate like this, we should.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        you still aint said ****.you aint posted nothing to back up your claims.just more childish rubbish
        I don't need to. It's already been done by others multiple times in this thread. You simply lack the wit to see it.....that or your blinded by an eyeful of "Money May" jizz. Enjoy that "Money" shot fan-boi :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

• Whitakers resume is decent but it really isnt that damn deep..yes he is a ATG.but we are alson witnessing a ATG in Floyd.thats a damn fact the mans resume is better and he has accomplished more like it or not its a fact

Comment

Yea you are. You are new to the sport. You wasn't watching boxing back then. You talk about a 90's fighter being old school, and combining that with saying Floyd has a better resume. I have no doubt that you're noob. You have to be. If not you're just a pure fanboy plain and simple.
            **** that sounds badass Im old school and 27 at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              I don't need to. It's already been done by others multiple times in this thread. You simply lack the wit to see it.....that or your blinded by an eyeful of "Money May" jizz. Enjoy that "Money" shot fan-boi :jerk0ff9:

Poet
              ...............you bring nothing to this thread

Comment

lol.man i was actually boxing in the 90's and been into the sport so get off your high horse.i am backing up my thoughts on floyd having the better resume and all ya'll are doing is posting insults
                Playing Rocke 'Em Sock 'Em Robots when you were 4 doesn't count as "boxing in the 90s".

Poet

Comment

I already discussed how Whitaker resume is greater. And, mentioned fighters that you have no clue about.

If I'm in a high horse because I know more about the history of the sport and it's fighters than you do so be it. But, don't tell me you were watching back then. You wasn't watching it like a hardcore. Maybe from far away like a casual. But, it's no way you could be following closely back then.

And, how are you backing anything up? By using a logic that we can use to say Pac is greater than Sugar Ray Leonard? Think about what you're saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Translation provided by Google Translate, English to Nuthuggerese

Comment

I already discussed how Whitaker resume is greater. And, mentioned fighters that you have no clue about.

If I'm in a high horse because I know more about the history of the sport and it's fighters than you do so be it. But, don't tell me you were watching back then. You wasn't watching it like a hardcore. Maybe from far away like a casual. But, it's no way you could be following closely back then.

And, how are you backing anything up? By using a logic that we can use to say Pac is greater than Sugar Ray Leonard? Think about what you're saying.
                      i grew up on the sport and i dont agree with you.so at the same time i can call you ignorant cause i dont think fighters like Nelson are atg's he isnt imo not at all.you are not more knowledgeable than me not by a long shot

Comment

Working...
                      X