No announcement yet.

The Best Bradley video, "Portrait of a fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Bradley has the passion, drive, and belief in himself...boxing is painful to Pac at this point. I could actually see him losing this fight on purpose and passing the torch so to speak to Timmy.
    That's what I see happening.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
      That's what I see happening.
      You mean that pac will just fold in there to pass the torch?

Comment

Bradley has the passion, drive, and belief in himself...boxing is painful to Pac at this point. I could actually see him losing this fight on purpose and passing the torch so to speak to Timmy.
        Ehhh, on purpose no...but I see Bradley winning

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
          bradley would be so much cooler if he had a mean streak... i have a feeling we have another lovefest coming up
          He does. His undefeated lol

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Ehhh, on purpose no...but I see Bradley winning
            He could...if his heart just isn't in it any more. Not saying he'd fold up but he could just say it's not worth it to go all out when it comes down to it.

He has a lot going on and his religion is in direct conflict with boxing. Pac has looked "compassionate" in prior fights and he is closer to retirement now than he has ever been...who is he going to fight after Bradley?

Comment

He could...if his heart just isn't in it any more. Not saying he'd fold up but he could just say it's not worth it to go all out when it comes down to it.

He has a lot going on and his religion is in direct conflict with boxing. Pac has looked "compassionate" in prior fights and he is closer to retirement now than he has ever been...who is he going to fight after Bradley?
              Pac won't fold under pressure. He has a warrior spirit. Both of them are, but if Pac loses this it's because Bradley will be tenacious and won't stop coming..

If the way he speaks here is the truth. If Bradley wins this, it is because he pushed Pac to the very end with Grit and perseverance.

If Bradley wins this, it will be ugly.

Pac will make him earn it for sure.

Comment

It's a very good video. I just hope Bradley doesn't come out with too much nervous energy against Pacquiao, he sort of did that against Holt and he almost got his head taken off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Great video. A must watch.. It tells about his mental toughness and psyche.

He tells everyone what he is all about..

He really is those kind of guys who pushes themselves to achieve.

A real warrior indeed.

Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    It's a very good video. I just hope Bradley doesn't come out with too much nervous energy against Pacquiao, he sort of did that against Holt and he almost got his head taken off.
                    Well he is in the grandest stage, he will have butterflies in the first round for sure, but he has endurance to go 12. So I expect a long night from both of them. 10-12 rounds of action in my book.

Comment

i got respect for this guy even though he ducked khan

Comment

Working...
                      X