Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Admits: I Have To Hurt Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he can do it if he doesn't wait
    Bradley has to attack Pac every minute of every rd
    boxing him isn't gonna work
    he's bigger and stronger, and Pac isn't hungry anymore
    if he forces Pac into a fight from the start, Bradley will win

Comment

i doubt he'll hurt pac

Comment

Boxer says, "I have to hurt my opponent to win!"

In related news a swimmer revealed he must travel quickly through water to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          he can do it if he doesn't wait
          Bradley has to attack Pac every minute of every rd
          boxing him isn't gonna work
          he's bigger and stronger, and Pac isn't hungry anymore
          if he forces Pac into a fight from the start, Bradley will win
          Isn't that what pac wants?

That is exactly the game plan for a KO win for pac.

I honestly doubt he can hurt pac.
          Last edited by serv; 05-14-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I cant see Bradley winning if he mixes it with Pac. Yes he can tie him up when they are close and use his head but exchanging isnt going to get him anywhere as Cotto found out.

I see Tim as having very good footwork and may change his style and box this fight surprising everyone with his success. The set up is similar to Hamed vs Barrera. Before the fight npobody expected the smaller brawler to come in and box the unbeatable fighters ears off but thats what happend.

Youre only as good as your last fight and if Tim uses his head ( mentally aswel as literally ) I can see him handing out a boxing lesson. Not sure if they give him the decision but he will outbpox Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
              I cant see Bradley winning if he mixes it with Pac. Yes he can tie him up when they are close and use his head but exchanging isnt going to get him anywhere as Cotto found out.

I see Tim as having very good footwork and may change his style and box this fight surprising everyone with his success. The set up is similar to Hamed vs Barrera. Before the fight npobody expected the smaller brawler to come in and box the unbeatable fighters ears off but thats what happend.

Youre only as good as your last fight and if Tim uses his head ( mentally aswel as literally ) I can see him handing out a boxing lesson. Not sure if they give him the decision but he will outbpox Pac.
              Bradley has to take smart risk tho,JMM biggest mistake(and a reason I understood why some seen him losing to Pac)was because he was not aggressive enough..He did just enough,but Pac will always be working and putting pressure..This is a big thing to judges and gives out the notion that Pac is controlling the fight(even if that may not be the case)...Bradley has to take measured risk,push Pac back at times..Never get into exchanges he does not feel comfortable with,but he does have to exchange with Pac..All exchanges won't favor Pac(contrary to popular believe),footwork will be his biggest weapon in this fight...Bradley boxing Pac does not have to mean Bradley is moving away from Pac or is at a distance,just as long as it's Bradley who is controlling what he is doing,and Pac not forcing him into those actions he can really put on a boxing clinic..But make no mistake,Bradley will have to take risk to win..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-14-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

He'd need a baseball bat to hurt Pac.

Comment

Working...
                X