• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    you are not very bright are you.
    You are not very bright are you.

See I can do the same ****.

Now be a good little boy and tell me what 'really happened' then.

Refute my statement that If Wlad had fought Lewis any where from 2000-2003 he will get brutally knocked out.

If you think 2000-2003 version of Wladimir can beat 2000-2003 Lewis or even go pass 7 rounds you are in serious denial

Wladimir did have a shot at Lewis .. he got ktfo by a ****ing corrie golfer boy sanders deal with it

So explain what you think would have happened

if Wlad in 2000-2003 met up with Lewis?

Lewis bombs out super heavyweights when he take them seriously. Trust me he would have taken Wlad seriously and did to him 10x what golfer boy sanders or Poor Man's Tyson Brewster did...

Remeber this is 2000-2003 version of Wlad.. not the current version we are seeing now largely because the super **** hw division has enabled Wlad to reach his peak

something that he wouldn't have done if he was in a real man's hw divison

(tko6)

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
      David Haye

If it is too offensive just write 'no comment'

FIRST WORD to pop into your mind.

For me it's

Hammer
      Overrated......

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
        You are not very bright are you.

See I can do the same ****.

Now be a good little boy and tell me what 'really happened' then.

Refute my statement that If Wlad had fought Lewis any where from 2000-2003 he will get brutally knocked out.

If you think 2000-2003 version of Wladimir can beat 2000-2003 Lewis or even go pass 7 rounds you are in serious denial

Wladimir did have a shot at Lewis .. he got ktfo by a ****ing corrie golfer boy sanders deal with it

Lewis bombs out super heavyweights when he take them seriously. Trust me he would have taken Wlad seriously and did to him 10x what golfer boy sanders or Poor Man's Tyson Brewster did...

Remeber this is 2000-2003 version of Wlad.. not the current version we are seeing now largely because the super **** hw division has enabled Wlad to reach his peak

something that he wouldn't have done if he was in a real man's hw divison

(tko6)
        A prime Corrie Sanders kos Haye

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          A prime Corrie Sanders kos Haye
          Corrie Sandres prime lasted all of 2 fights
          The 2 rounds he had making Wladimir his little deer barbie playtoy and the fight that he and Prime Vitali Klithscko went LIFE AND DEATH in.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Sanders was knocked out by Nate tubbs

that being said the version of Sanders that beat the living **** out of Wladimir and made him look like a drooling moron can probably brutally knock out David Haye

I agree

Comment

Now be a good little boy and tell me what 'really happened' then
            A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Now say please young lady, manners cost nothing..

Even a young Wlad is well capable of doing anything Rahman or McCall did.

It's old hat this "But how would he fare against XYZ" etc etc

with XYZ being

Tyson (in most cases)
            Lennox (in many cases)
            Ali (in less cases)
            Foreman (also in less cases)

Wladimir Klitschko is a dominator LIKE NO ATG before him. He has surpassed already a lot of accomplishments of past time ATGs.

Thus dickheads like you cling onto the LAST HOPE of FANTASY REASSURANCE for those who simply don't want to accept that Wladimir would be a favorite against many great heavyweights.

Thus these nostalgists retreat into some distant past and then pat each other on the shoulder mumbling "5'10" blind inch one eye joe Frazier would destroy Klitschko. Frazier would destroy Klitschko. This is certain. This is certain."

And let me simply answer the Lennox-vs-Wlad question:
            The winner would be the one in whose corner Manny Steward sits

Difference is sanders was a southpaw and lewis never fought any,neither did tyson, holy fought 3 and lost to all of them, wlad has fought more southpaws than any other hw ever!!!

The loss against Corrie Sanders is "THE MOSTEST PROOF" of Wladimir's inability to take punches ("Wladimir Chinov Glasov", "King without a jaw", "Failed the chin-check") or of Wladimir's lack of greatness.

For hater's Lennox Lewis fans Corrie Sanders is the hero who exposed the truth about Wladimir Klitschko's terrible glass chin. Sanders is the proof of how Wlad would lose against the good old black hw's (except that the haters ignore that Corrie Sanders is a white South African)

("Typical Behavior: Corrie Sanders anyone?")

Let me also point out that the Sanders fight was not only a taking-an-opponent-too-light issue (prior to the bout Wladimir had a quarrel with Vitali about lack of attitude) but also a trainer fiasco. Fritz Sdunek (the then-trainer of Wladimir Klitschko) was speechless during the break, had no clue what to do next and didn't say anything coherent about how to survive the next round. Sdunek's shock hints at a preparation failure because he obviously completely underestimated/misjudged Corrie Sanders.

Wladimir Klitschko dropped Sdunek pretty fast after the fight, switched to trainer Freddie Roach and then to trainer Emmanuel Steward shortly afterwards.

Now to judge wlad on his fight with sanders is to judge lewis on his fight with rahman, tyson on douglas or ali on cooper! YOU ARE A CHILD WHO HAS THE LOGIC OF A PYGMY AND AN AVATAR OF A ***! IT WAS A SHOCK UPSET AND WLADIMIR LEARNED FROM IT...TRY ALLOWING FOR A FIGHTER TO PROGRESS AND DEVELOP, NOBHEAD! 57-3 BABY!! AND COUNTING....

I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED 00-03 AND NEITHER DO YOU!! THE TOP 3 HW'S AT THAT TIME WERE WLAD, LEWIS AND SOUTHPAW CHRIS BYRD.

LEWIS FOUGHT NEITHER MAN!

AND REFERRING TO SANDERS AS A GOLFER IS LIKE REFERRING TO THE KLITSCHKO'S AS PART TIME MAGICIAN'S/CHESS CHAMPIONS! WHAT THEY DO OUT OF BOXING IS IRRELEVANT! IT'S EMBARRASSIBNG QUOTING CLICHE IDIOT'S LIKE YOU...YOU ARE PATHETIC...JOE FRAZIER MADE A LIVING IN A FUNK BAN IN THE 70'S TO SUPPLIMENT HIS INCOME, ALI WAS A PANTOMINE ACTOR, HOLYFIELD A PROPERTY DEVELOPER ETC ETC

IN ANSWER TO YOU THOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO FAVOUR LEWIS'S EXPERIENCE BECAUSE WLAD AT THAT TIME WAS DEBATING WETHER TO EVEN FORGE A CAREER IN BOXING!! HE WAS NOT TOTALLY DEDICATED TO THE SPORT...He presented his Doctorate dissertation in Kiev about ten years ago (ROUND THE TIME WE ARE TALKING) and was awarded with his PhD. He was a youngster who was unsure of his future (a student not only of boxing)...now we have seen what has happened under proper dedication and tutelage haven't we!!

PRIME VS PRIME IS ANOTHER MATTER!!

THE FACT THAT WLAD COMPLETELY SCHOOLED SOUTHPAW CHRIS BYRD WHO HAD BEATEN HOLYFIELD, VITALI, PHIL JACKSON, DAVID TUA (and a host of other names) TELLS ME HE WAS A SERIOUS THREAT!

I know you're pissed because wlad dishes out the medicine...he's got the cure for big mouth winnney girls like u and haye.>!>...which he proved.!>!> ...the doctor was definatley in the house that night.>!>yaaaaaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeard.!>>)

THERE IS NO SUPERIORITY ON LEWIS' PART WHATSOEVER (A LOOK AT THERE 4 COMMON OPPONENTS TELLS U THAT) LET ALONE THE COMMENTS RECENTLY OF THE MAN WHO TRAINED THEM BOTH...

NOW U HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE, IL LEAVE U WITH A BIT OF ADVICE...Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

NO REPLY NEEDED AS NO RESONSE FORTHCOMING.
            Last edited by 1g5a22; 05-12-2012, 05:57 AM.

Comment

A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Now say please young lady, manners cost nothing..

with XYZ being

Tyson (in most cases)
              Lennox (in many cases)
              Ali (in less cases)

Wladimir Klitschko is a dominator LIKE NO ATG before him. He has surpassed already a lot of accomplishments of past time ATGs.

Thus dickheads like you cling onto the LAST HOPE of FANTASY REASSURANCE for those who simply don't want to accept that Wladimir would be a favorite against many great heavyweights.

Thus these nostalgists retreat into some distant past and then pat each other on the shoulder mumbling "5'10" blind inch one eye joe Frazier would destroy Klitschko. Frazier would destroy Klitschko. This is certain. This is certain."

Difference is sanders was a southpaw and lewis never fought any,neither did tyson, holy fought 3 and lost to all of them, wlad has fought more southpaws than any other hw ever!!!

The loss against Corrie Sanders is "THE MOSTEST PROOF" of Wladimir's inability to take punches ("Wladimir Chinov Glasov", "King without a jaw", "Failed the chin-check") or of Wladimir's lack of greatness.

For hater's Lennox Lewis fans Corrie Sanders is the hero who exposed the truth about Wladimir Klitschko's terrible glass chin. Sanders is the proof of how Wlad would lose against the good old black hw's (except that the haters ignore that Corrie Sanders is a white South African)

Let me also point out that the Sanders fight was not only a taking-an-opponent-too-light issue (prior to the bout Wladimir had a quarrel with Vitali about lack of attitude) but also a trainer fiasco. Fritz Sdunek (the then-trainer of Wladimir Klitschko) was speechless during the break, had no clue what to do next and didn't say anything coherent about how to survive the next round. Sdunek's shock hints at a preparation failure because he obviously completely underestimated/misjudged Corrie Sanders.

Wladimir Klitschko dropped Sdunek pretty fast after the fight, switched to trainer Freddie Roach and then to trainer Emmanuel Steward shortly afterwards.

Now to judge wlad on his fight with sanders is to judge lewis on his fight with rahman, tyson on douglas or ali on cooper! YOU ARE A CHILD WHO HAS THE LOGIC OF A PYGMY AND AN AVATAR OF A ***! IT WAS A SHOCK UPSET AND WLADIMIR LEARNED FROM IT...TRY ALLOWING FOR A FIGHTER TO PROGRESS AND DEVELOP, NOBHEAD! 56-3 BABY!! AND COUNTING....

I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED 00-03 AND NEITHER DO YOU!! THE TOP 3 HW'S AT THAT TIME WERE WLAD, LEWIS AND SOUTHPAW CHRIS BYRD.

AND REFERRING TO SANDERS AS A GOLFER IS LIKE REFERRING TO THE KLITSCHKO'S AS PART TIME MAGICIAN'S/CHESS CHAMPIONS! WHAT THEY DO OUT OF BOXING IS IRRELEVANT! IT'S EMBARRASSIBNG QUOTING CLICHE IDIOT'S LIKE YOU...YOU ARE PATHETIC...JOE FRAZIER MADE A LIVING IN A FUNK BAN IN THE 70'S TO SUPPLIMENT HIS INCOME, ALI WAS A PANTOMINE ACTOR ETC ETC

I WOULD HAVE TO FAVOUR LEWIS'S EXPERIENCE THOUGH BECAUSE WLAD AT THAT TIME WAS DEBATING WETHER TO EVEN FORGE A CAREER IN BOXING, HE WAS NOT TOTALLY DEDICATED TO THE SPORT...He presented his Doctorate dissertation in Kiev about ten years ago (ROUND THE TIME WE ARE TALKING) and was awarded with his PhD.

PRIME VS PRIME IS ANOTHER MATTER...

THE FACT THAT WLAD COMPLETELY SCHOOLED SOUTHPAW BYRD WHO HAD BEATEN HOLY, VITALI, PHIL JACKSON AND DAVID TUA ETC TELLS ME HE WAS A SERIOUS THREAT!

I know you're pissed because wlad dishes out the medicine...he's got the cure for big mouth winnney girls like u and haye.>!>...which he proved.!>!> ...the doctor was definatley in the house that night.>!>yaaaaaa heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeard.!>>)

THERE IS NO SUPERIORITY ON LEWIS' PART WHATSOEVER (A LOOK AT THERE 4 COMMON OPPONENTS TELLS U THAT) LET ALONE THE COMMENTS RECENTLY OF THE MAN WHO TRAINED THEM BOTH...

NOW U HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE IL LEAVE U WITH A BIT OF ADVICE...Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

I know who you are on that 'other site' I am very grateful for the mods on this site to have banned 99% of racist Klithscko fans like you, since this site's banstick is 100x more strict then that 'other one's you post in a very very careful way

but it still slips through ' black heavyweights ' white heavyweights' and the way you worded and phase them clearly indicate you are playing some kind of race card.. I never even thought of Wlad or Lewis as black and white ,I just look at them as two great heavyweights..

You just like most klittards on that 'other site' automatically think

IF ANYONE GOES AGAINST KLITHSCKOS THEY ARE RACIST and only love black heavyweights. It's just the way racists klit fans mindsets work.

I could give a **** how Wlad do against midget lisp tyson or joe frazier or the great Ali. I dont give af uck

I do know .. how Wladimir will do against Lewis though. He will get knocked the **** out.
              Why? Because Wladimir looks like a poorer slower less skilled version of Lewis.

It's basically Lewis fighting a ****ing B+ Version of himself. How the hell can he lose to a inferior version of himself? Who is not as aggresive, not as slick, not as good of an inside fighter, not as nimble and have less ring generalship.

Wlad might have the slight edge in one punch power.. I doubt it, anyone can look good knocking out John ****ing ****** mormock. ok

You saying 'I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN' if Wlad fought Lewis in 2000-2003 shows you are clinging to wladimir nuts in such a hard way that you are now clearly delusional..

Wladimir would have died if he fought Lewis in 2000-2003,
              and before you start crying about how sanders was a god damn southpaw

didn't LAMONT BREWSTER knock Wladimir the **** OUT in the exact same brutal fashion? in 2005 FOR GODS SAKE...

Comment

Anyone who thinks

Wladimir beats Lennox Lewis

in 2000-2003 need to automatically cease to exist in a boxing fan sense.

It is just impossible to comprehend how the ****

a green wlad can beat Lewis

Prime vs Prime

I still favor Lewis 90 to 10 over Wlad
                it's just not 100 to 0 like a 2000 fight would have been

Wladimir Klithscko is the Canadian Lynx to Lennox Lewis's African Male Lion

Lewis would have sense the fear oozing from his fellow ***** feline and killed it. just like that

a lynx can not beat a lion

Comment

with XYZ being

Tyson (in most cases)
                  Lennox (in many cases)
                  Ali (in less cases)

Now to judge wlad on his fight with sanders is to judge lewis on his fight with rahman, tyson on douglas or ali on cooper! YOU ARE A CHILD WHO HAS THE LOGIC OF A PYGMY AND AN AVATAR OF A ***! IT WAS A SHOCK UPSET AND WLADIMIR LEARNED FROM IT...TRY ALLOWING FOR A FIGHTER TO PROGRESS AND DEVELOP, NOBHEAD! 56-3 BABY!! AND COUNTING....

AND REFERRING TO SANDERS AS A GOLFER IS LIKE REFERRING TO THE KLITSCHKO'S AS PART TIME MAGICIAN'S/CHESS CHAMPIONS! WHAT THEY DO OUT OF BOXING IS IRRELEVANT! IT'S EMBARRASSIBNG QUOTING CLICHE IDIOT'S LIKE YOU...YOU ARE PATHETIC...JOE FRAZIER MADE A LIVING IN A FUNK BAN IN THE 70'S TO SUPPLIMENT HIS INCOME, ALI WAS A PANTOMINE ACTOR, HOLYFIELD A PROPERTY DEVELOPER ETC ETC

IN ANSWER TO YOU THOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO FAVOUR LEWIS'S EXPERIENCE BECAUSE WLAD AT THAT TIME WAS DEBATING WETHER TO EVEN FORGE A CAREER IN BOXING!! HE WAS NOT TOTALLY DEDICATED TO THE SPORT...He presented his Doctorate dissertation in Kiev about ten years ago (ROUND THE TIME WE ARE TALKING) and was awarded with his PhD. He was a youngster who was unsure of his future (a student not only of boxing)...now we have seen what has happened under proper dedication and tutelage haven't we!!

PRIME VS PRIME IS ANOTHER MATTER!!

THE FACT THAT WLAD COMPLETELY SCHOOLED SOUTHPAW CHRIS BYRD WHO HAD BEATEN HOLYFIELD, VITALI, PHIL JACKSON, DAVID TUA (and a host of other names) TELLS ME HE WAS A SERIOUS THREAT!

NOW U HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE, IL LEAVE U WITH A BIT OF ADVICE...Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

I read this again and I want to falcon punch you through the computer screen so bad

Klithscko world :Corrie Sandres is an ATG

Klitscko world : Losing an eye and getting your face turned into mincemeat =winning the fight

Klthscko world: getting knocked out by Lamont Brewster=being drugged prior to the fight

Klithscko world: 37 year old Lennox Lewis is still prime because he said he is......

Comment

Comment

Emmanuel Steward is sad as **** he lost Lewis

Everyone know this dude,

Tommy Hearns=Emmanuel's first true love

Lennox Lewis=the very good and hot wife

Wladimir Klthscko=the 2nd wife that resembles the first wife
                      but have smaller ****, a weaker personality, smile not as bright, lower IQ.

Of course Emmaneul will say good things about Wlad now.. wlad give him money bro.....

Wladimir is his cash gravy train.

Look at Emmanuel, he aged like 50 years since he lost Lewis..

Comment

Working...
                      X