No announcement yet.

Be Honest. First word that comes to your mind when you hear the name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Exciting in terms of anticipation and actually getting people pumped for it. Was it really that hard to comprehend that???
    Then you should have said most anticipated fight or most exciting matchup. Is it really hard to use proper english?

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
      all the klitschkos prove is that there should be a new division
      they're both good but its also because they are far bigger than their opponents
      troll? this can't be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Then you should have said most anticipated fight or most exciting matchup. Is it really hard to use proper english?
        So because I didn't say most exciting matchup, I wasn't using proper english.....good to know. I'm just saying you were nit picking. You knew what I meant.

Comment

9 years, I was close. Lennox-Wlad would have been better at that moment in time though.

This is just exciting that it's going down because of how much s**T Haye talks and how f**king insane Chisora seems to be.
          Really? Wlad's my favourite of the two, but I think it would've been one sided in Lennox's favour. Vitali had the chin to stand up to Lewis. I don't think Wlad could do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            troll? this can't be serious...
            Are you a Akira Yaegashi fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Really? Wlad's my favourite of the two, but I think it would've been one sided in Lennox's favour. Vitali had the chin to stand up to Lewis. I don't think Wlad could do the same.
              i was just saying Wlad-Lennox was the fight people were looking for at the time. Wlad was ranked higher and everything. I agree though about the H2H comparisons. I like Wlad better as well.

Comment

Tripod......

Comment

i was just saying Wlad-Lennox was the fight people were looking for at the time. Wlad was ranked higher and everything. I agree though about the H2H comparisons. I like Wlad better as well.
                  OK time to be serious. No more of that prison rape bull****.

Wladimir did have his shot. Wladimir is my top 3 favorite boxer as well, so I watched all his fights back when HBO was exciting.

Wladimir first had his shot when he was fighting on the Lennox Lewis undercard against Michael Grant. His promoters thought that in 2000-2001 it will still be sucide to go against Lewis, (they were right of course) so they called it off.

Wladimir wanted to fight Lewis regardless but his promoters being 10x smarter then he was kept blocking him. Knowing Lewis would have shattered that pre Manny Steward glass chin into a billion little pieces.
                  But he eventaully won over his promoters and the plan was to beat a 'tune up' fight against a fat lazy southpaw golfer by the name of Corrie Sanders.

Sadly Corrie Sanders made Wladimir his slave whore for the night and that was the end of the Wladimir Klthscko vs Lennox Lewis express.

In hindsight this sanders ko of Wlad was actauly a good thing because if he had fought Lewis he would have been brutally ****ing koed.

In 2004, Lewis's last year, Wladimir was on an all time low. he was going life and death with that random who's name i EVEN FORGOT, he won by a lucky tko or something.
                  After Lewis retired. Wladimir fought Brewster and got knocked the **** out again. Proving that even if he had fought Lewis in 2004 he would have just got koed and brutally

At no point in Wladimir's career that Lewis also fought at , could he have beaten Lennox. It is what it is.

I think he can posisbly beat Lewis now though

but then Lewis has been retired and is pushing 48

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                    David Haye

If it is too offensive just write 'no comment'

FIRST WORD to pop into your mind.

For me it's

Hammer
                    failiure...

Last edited by 1g5a22; 05-12-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                      OK time to be serious. No more of that prison rape bull****.

Wladimir did have his shot. Wladimir is my top 3 favorite boxer as well, so I watched all his fights back when HBO was exciting.

Wladimir first had his shot when he was fighting on the Lennox Lewis undercard against Michael Grant. His promoters thought that in 2000-2001 it will still be sucide to go against Lewis, (they were right of course) so they called it off.

Wladimir wanted to fight Lewis regardless but his promoters being 10x smarter then he was kept blocking him. Knowing Lewis would have shattered that pre Manny Steward glass chin into a billion little pieces.
                      But he eventaully won over his promoters and the plan was to beat a 'tune up' fight against a fat lazy southpaw golfer by the name of Corrie Sanders.

Sadly Corrie Sanders made Wladimir his slave whore for the night and that was the end of the Wladimir Klthscko vs Lennox Lewis express.

In hindsight this sanders ko of Wlad was actauly a good thing because if he had fought Lewis he would have been brutally ****ing koed.

In 2004, Lewis's last year, Wladimir was on an all time low. he was going life and death with that random who's name i EVEN FORGOT, he won by a lucky tko or something.
                      After Lewis retired. Wladimir fought Brewster and got knocked the **** out again. Proving that even if he had fought Lewis in 2004 he would have just got koed and brutally

At no point in Wladimir's career that Lewis also fought at , could he have beaten Lennox. It is what it is.

I think he can posisbly beat Lewis now though

but then Lewis has been retired and is pushing 48
                      you are not very bright are you.
                      Last edited by 1g5a22; 05-12-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X