Haye-Chisora has sold over 20,000 seats already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye-Chisora has sold over 20,000 seats already

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18020577

They're aiming for a 40,000 stadium event.

I dont care what anyone says this is a good fight for the hw division. I just hope Haye comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18020577

They're aiming for a 40,000 stadium event.
      This will sell big, already has.

That brawl will has clearly awakened the passion in your average guy to watch these guys settle their differences. This event will break records, I'm sure of it.

There needs to be a 24/7 type show for this. It would be epic

Comment

LOL

BBBofC and all the ass kissing Sky Sports Boxing Pundits must be shocked.

Comment

Great

Boxing have become a money driven investment project for promotors,and the boxers that make it into the spotlight get so wealthy that the can pick and chose safer fights and in the progress losing the spark that good them where the are.

We need those wars and we need that passion and rage because that is what fighting is about in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Great

Boxing have become a money driven investment project for promotors,and the boxers that make it into the spotlight get so wealthy that the can pick and chose safer fights and in the progress losing the spark that good them where the are.

We need those wars and we need that passion and rage because that is what fighting is about in the first place.
            has become?

Where have you been the last 200 years?

Comment

No one really argues that it's a good fight...the problem is what does it mean? Where do they go from here?

Haye's already disappointed and doesn't really want greatness more than keeping his face pretty.

Chisora proves to not really have it in him to carry the division

So it's more of a potential, heated showdown. But doesn't really spell much for HW future.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                I dont care what anyone says this is a good fight for the hw division. I just hope Haye comes to fight.
                i've heard a rumour that no glass bottles will be allowed. haye is therefore royally ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                  has become?

Where have you been the last 200 years?
                  Wow your are clever I had no idea, no seriously i had no idea at all that there where promotors 10,20,30 years ago I just thought the all boxed for free (sarcasm)

Point is that back in the day there was a tendency towards hardcore matching.
                  It was about putting the best in there with the best and the more ego and fire between them the better.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                    No one really argues that it's a good fight...the problem is what does it mean? Where do they go from here?
                    Obviously if Haye wins he gets a shot at Vitali, and if Chisora wins he gets a shot at Wladimir (if Wladdy isn't still running from him).

Comment

Working...
                    X