Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a dummy. he can't do floyd mayweather numbers,he can't beat marquez and he wants a 50-50 split on the ppv. not only is pac illiterate he has no common sense.he chose to fight bradley for a non guranteed possible $17million check that arum is going to pick apart.instead of a guaranteed $40 million dollar ass whooppin.man up ducquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Respectfully, both the new york times and espn did full articles on floyd's business model. I think everyone should be clear aboutr GBP's role.
      Hey Big DUMM, not to mention, El FRAUD is a BOOK MAKERS, WET DREAM!!!

Comment

• pac has never agreed to anything. he's all talk to keep the critics off his back. he is scared no if,and,or buts

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          what a dummy. he can't do floyd mayweather numbers,he can't beat marquez and he wants a 50-50 split on the ppv. not only is pac illiterate he has no common sense.he chose to fight bradley for a non guranteed possible $17million check that arum is going to pick apart.instead of a guaranteed $40 million dollar ass whooppin.man up ducquiao.
          Look whose calling people Dummys, That' some Funny ****...DIMWIT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
            pac has never agreed to anything. he's all talk to keep the critics off his back. he is scared no if,and,or buts
            Tell Us Flinto, why your Hero, keeps making offers, he knows will be REJECTED???

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              c'mon man...this is a blood sport...dudes have died in the ring....**** talking and name calling comes with the game....every boxer gets slandered....by the media, by fans, by commentators and more...it comes with the estate....like I said, thats just me, I can't sit down and do ANY business with somebody who has a lawsuit pending against me...not saying thats why Floyd shouldn't do 50/50...thats why I wouldn't do 50/50
              The court is there to prove Mr Mayweather's accusations. You accuse a person of wrongdoing, the person sues you, you should welcome it and prove it in court. If you can't prove it, you always have the option of settling it out of court and apologize in public. That's what Hoya and Schaefer did. And look how they're doing now. They're doing fine. Mayweather has the biggest ego in the sport, I doubt he will do that. So let's just wait for him till he turns 37, which I presume his intended retirement age. I as a fan I can wait. That's not too far off. I look forward to seeing him as this persecuted man who denied the fans what they wanted to see. I have no problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                *****s not reading Forbes ****zine. *****s are dumb... So!

FLOYD SCARED!
                let's hope Manny dosen't Hattonize BRAD; if so watch BOY, continue to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  Tell Us Flinto, why your Hero, keeps making offers, he knows will be REJECTED???
                  IMO, to make a point. Manny turned down a fair and even offer back in the day. Now manny has no problem with that offer.

Well floyd is pretty much saying to manny look, of the 5 biggest money earners in and around 147, floyd, manny, cotto, khan, canelo-only manny is not involved with GBP.

Floyd can easily fight khan and canelo and make almost as much as he would for just the manny fight, depending on how things break. Manny has no such options.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                    Why is it a forgotten fact that the first ever 'negotiations' for this gave Pacquiao everything he wanted, except for drug testing? Floyd conceded ring size, 50/50, glove size and everything else. Manny ran and said no. Floyd said then that if you walk away from this, 50/50 will be off of the table in the future.

Fast forward years later, I know why people are saying Floyd is chicken, but all he is doing is staying true to his word from years prior. On top of that, have you all seen the ESPN money issue. He took Oscar's model and made even more money from it. Back in 2009, an even split was warranted. In 2012, its a laughable suggestion at best. Nowhere in the history of doing business does two en****** come back to the negotiating table with the same terms as before if they are no longer on equal footing. Mayweather and Pacquiao are not on equal footing when it come to top billing in boxing as far as revenue. He should have taken that 40 million offered to him in a heartbeat.

Ice my dude, you put the icing on that cake. Very well said. Mad props to you.

Comment

• 50/50 is his last "out', of course he's standing firm on it.

Mayweather needs to call his bluff already.

Comment

Working...
                      X