Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Livid: This Proves Lamont Peterson is a Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Khan

Comment

Peterson is a disgrace period, If you back better drug testing in boxing then you shouldnt give Khan any issues because he hasnt done anything here,In fact i hope peterson gets stripped of those title and then get his 'W' turned into a NO CONTEST!!! There should be zero tolerance in this case and any other cases..

I see a lot of people still trying to blame Khan somehow, and those say people are the ones blaming Pacquiao for not taking the test....Disgraceful

Comment

Khan's dad came knocking on his bedroom door with the news? Does Amir still live with this parents??

Comment

Marquez is still available in July right? I know it is very unlikely, but it could make for a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ONEBOX
            yea he still lives with his parents, thing here is HE owns the house.
            Amir strikes me as a really nice kid. I root for him, and I'm an American.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              shut up khan. lamont cheaterson would beat you with or without testosterone treatment. khan is a running coward when things are not going her way. now she's screaming like a woman again. shut up after the back hand.
              I bet you would feel differently if it was your brother or cousin in there fighting against a cheat!!! Don't let your dislike for Khan cloud your vision. PED use in boxing and MMA is extremely dangerous.

Comment

?

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                Lamont Peterson is a drug cheat, but my man was the one who asked for the testing...

Remind us of anyone FLOYD?
                Floyd never failed a test...Your point?

Comment

Wow

Peterson def should be suspended..but chill with the Roid talk, this was timed released Test pellets, it's almost as effective as creatine lol.. Even though it's a banned substance and by all means deserves to be punished for this, I don't honestly think this perticular test made a huuuuge difference like people are making it..I mean I'm no doctor but am very knowledgable in PED's...

Still though, he's an ******* lol

Comment

Peterson got caught with something on the banned substance list and should have his titles stripped. Fact is, the testosterone had nothing to with the way that fight went, Khan lost because he can't fight on the inside. He would take turns running laps around the ring, throwing his forearm in Peterson's face, and just standing and taking bombs to the body. No one has taught his how to lean in and dig to the body inside, or throw uppercuts, or hook behind the elbows, nothing.

Khan is a flawed fighter, period, and he needs to learn how to do something besides throw combos from outside and run.

Comment

Originally posted by reeflegend View Post
                      Floyd never failed a test...Your point?
                      Pac never failed a test either, so why is floyd saying pac has. Floyd scared of the little asian man.

Comment

Working...
                      X