Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't understand this dude...

Comment

dudes been in the game 7 years talking **** to everyone and saying ppl duck him and the best guy he has fought to this date is a washed up Ouma? U haven't done nothing to deserve Canelo or a payday so take the ****ing eliminator and quit ducking real opponents

Comment

**** vanes. hes nothin but an attention hoe who wanna be famous without having to fight somebody who fights back.

Comment

Another Top Rank/Freddie Roach ducker. Like Chavez Jr and his little mate.

Comment

Vanes ducking a tough fight? In other news, the sun will rise tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                I really don't blame him, even though I wanna see him get his ass beat. Why would he take on yet ANOTHER eliminator, while canelo keeps fighting undeserving challengers 1 after an other??

If Golden Boy/WBC/Canelo signed something that said Canelo would box the winner of Lara/Vanes, I believe Vanes would take the fight.

This sheit right here knigha.

Comment

Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
                  **** they want to protect ***** Canelo I'm not risking my record for nothin they say after I beat Lara Canelo gets anther voluntary defense?

LOL there is no shame in today boxing. He´s not risking his record. OK VANES, OK.

Comment

Daffy duck

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
                      Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
                      **** they want to protect ***** Canelo I'm not risking my record for nothin they say after I beat Lara Canelo gets anther voluntary defense?

LOL there is no shame in today boxing. He´s not risking his record. OK VANES, OK.
                      Vanes is taking the Andy Lee route of fighting bums until he gets lucky enough to land a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X