No announcement yet.

Peterson wouldn't have been caught with Floyd's USADA/WADA testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    the city not the feds. much like an individual hiring a third party consultant to review something a crooked fed inspector claimed was wrong.
    when i say government i'm not just referring about the feds...cities have government too you smartass.

and that individual you're talking about even if he hires a private consultant he would still have to go through the appropriate and lawful government agency to file a complaint and settle his disagreement with anybody who wronged him. he can not take it upon himself to bring the justice he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yeah he was probably cycling of a couple of months ago.
      However, in Nevada he wouldn't have to cycle off cuz' they wouldn't catch him.

Do you see the difference now?

Comment

You can't fail an IQ test. What your IQ by the way, i'm guessing around 90.

T/E aren't the be all and end all to PEDs you know.
        Right, that's where CIR comes in, which Nevada doesn't do either.

Keep trying,

Comment

• So now these Floyd haters are claiming Floyd probably does PED's. OHHHHH MY GAWWWWD!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            So now these Floyd haters are claiming Floyd probably does PED's. OHHHHH MY GAWWWWD!
            What accusing someone of taking PEDs without shred of evidence?

Is that a bad thing now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksor
              So many fcuking loopholes in testing, just legalize the crap
              I agree, I think it should be legalized. I think that's the only way that you can truly guarantee an equal level playing field.

However, as of right now it isn't legalized. So better testing it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                I agree, I think it should be legalized. I think that's the only way that you can truly guarantee an equal level playing field.

However, as of right now it isn't legalized. So better testing it is.
                Can I change my guess to 80?

Comment

• All these freaking Alts in this place.

Comment

Can I change my guess to 80?
                    You still believe that Nevada, 6:1 T/E rule with no CIR is OK.

Comment

No that is a lie, Floyd said USADA and was not budging, he didn't want the commission doing it or anyone else.

Arum and Roach and a problem with USADA with them being a private company and their CEO being on good terms with Oscar and Floyd.
                      you forget manny wanted to be randomly tested in the phillipines by WADA the phillipines usada branch (private company?).....conflict of interest maybe?

Bob Arum to Dan Rafael on September 13:

“The testing would have to be done by WADA, which means when Manny trains in the Philippines, whoever they use in Asia to do the testing would do it,” Arum said.

“When Manny is training in the United States, they would use USADA. WADA gets the agency to supervise the testing in the Philippines. But the point is, it all has to be done under the overall authority of the boxing commission wherever you have the fight.”

USADA’s Annie Skinner to Hans Olson on October 11

“USADA has the protocols in place to test an athlete who may be training or living for a period of time outside of the United States and regularly does so for U.S. athletes in the Olympic movement. If all parties agree to an anti-doping program conducted by USADA, the testing plan could be carried out regardless of an athlete’s location. Again it’s important to understand that WADA does not provide testing services the way that USADA or a state boxing commission does. WADA sets standards and USADA’s testing program is consistent with those standards.”A blatant contradiction, obviously. And yet, when Arum spouted off that nonsense to Rafael back on September 13 – most took his words as gospel. Despite the fact that this is a man who once famously stated that he lies one day and tells the truth the next, nobody ever questions Arum’s intentions when he’s playing spin doctor with the media.

This isn’t the first time Pacquiao and Arum’s camp has put forth a story that didn’t pass the smell test. Don’t forget, not too long ago, Opposing Views published a piece pointing out the fact that Arum and Pacquiao contradicted one another in a matter of a few weeks regarding what exactly the biggest problem in setting up a match against Mayweather was. Arum, for his part, said it was the PED stuff. Then, shortly thereafter, Pacquiao came out and publicly said that the problem was Mayweather demanding far too much money.

Top Rank never responded to questions regarding precisely why the two biggest representatives of the company couldn’t get their story straight.

Look, Mayweather is no saint. He may very well be ducking Pacquiao, and it’s safe to say that he’s obviously not going out of his way to set up a bout against the Filipino champion. At the same time, to act like Pacquiao is mercilessly trying to set up this megafight that fans desperately need is disenginious as well.

Both Pacquiao and Mayweather deserve blame for their match not coming together. Both Pacquiao and Mayweather have been dishonest throughout the last two years.

The only difference is, Pacquiao is working with the master of spin to make sure none of it blows back on him.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...ayweather-peds
                      Last edited by ronniejunior; 05-09-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X