No announcement yet.

Floyd-Cotto Highlights Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd-Cotto Highlights Video

Sorry if it's been posted already. Damn that right hook of Floyd won him the fight.

The highlight video makes it seem closer than the actual fight was. I suppose that was the intent behind it. Cotto put up a solid fight, proved he's not shot like some of these clowns on here were saying, but he lost a wide UD.

Comment

That was a good highlight... even though some Mayweather fans probably won't like it as much as I did.

1 thing I don't like about Mayweather are his combinations. They look slow and unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        That was a good highlight... even though some Mayweather fans probably won't like it as much as I did.

1 thing I don't like about Mayweather are his combinations. They look slow and unnatural.
        ????? But you like Marquez' combinations????

Floyd's combination of the left uppercut right hand is much much much faster than when Marquez throws it.

You learn something new everyday......now Floyd throws slow combinations. My gawwwwwd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          ????? But you like Marquez' combinations????

Floyd's combination of the left uppercut right hand is much much much faster than when Marquez throws it.

You learn something new everyday......now Floyd throws slow combinations. My gawwwwwd.
          .....Marquez is a superior combination puncher and it's frankly not even close.

Comment

Great highlight video.

When was the last time came in to a fight throwing his looping right hand more than his straight? The man was prepared.

Comment

.....Marquez is a superior combination puncher and it's frankly not even close.
              But you were talking about speed......Floyd, though Marquez is a great combination puncher, is still much faster when he throws any punch than Marquez.

Too bad JMM's combination punching didn't come into play against Floyd. And don't use weight as your excuse, JMM arguably just beat Manny at the same weight. And if you are saying Floyd weighing in at 146 lbs was the reason, you're even in bigger denial than I thought you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                But you were talking about speed......Floyd, though Marquez is a great combination puncher, is still much faster when he throws any punch than Marquez.

Too bad JMM's combination punching didn't come into play against Floyd. And don't use weight as your excuse, JMM arguably just beat Manny at the same weight. And if you are saying Floyd weighing in at 146 lbs was the reason, you're even in bigger denial than I thought you are.
                Floyd is faster than Marquez.....
                Marquez's speed was underrated when he was @ Featherweight ..
                not sayin that prime for prime Marquez is faster but he was definitely not as slow as he is now. Nevertheless Marquez is clearly the superior combination puncher.

and did you really just judge Marquez's combination's on a fight he fought @ 36 years old 3-4 weight classes above his best? where he obviously didn't put on the weight correctly ?

Comment

Floyd is faster than Marquez.....
                  Marquez's speed was underrated when he was @ Featherweight ..
                  not sayin that prime for prime Marquez is faster but he was definitely not as slow as he is now. Nevertheless Marquez is clearly the superior combination puncher.

and did you really just judge Marquez's combination's on a fight he fought @ 36 years old 3-4 weight classes above his best? where he obviously didn't put on the weight correctly ?
                  No, I was just giving you a hard time, because Marquez can do no wrong in your eyes.

And again, you brought up Floyd being slow when throwing combo's and he's not, that's all.

And to be fair, isn't Floyd 3 weight classes above his best too??? His best weight by far was 130.

Didn't put on the weight correctly??? Oh but he did against Pacquiao, of course. Get outta here. Floyd is a just a better fighter. Marquez looked the exact same against Pac at 144 as he did against Floyd at 144. Floyd is just better, and it's not like he imposed his size on Marquez, he out boxed him the entire night.

Comment

marquez has always been a better combination puncher than floyd, faster too

Comment

Working...
                    X