Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell on Chavez Going To 168: I Would Kill Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony might be right. But, at the end of the day JCC Jr would be the best fighter Anthony has faced thus far.

Comment

I would watch it. I'm not sure Dirrel would kill him, but it would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Anthony might be right. But, at the end of the day JCC Jr would be the best fighter Anthony has faced thus far.
        You're right, I agree.

I was thinking about Andre.

Comment

Chavez will move up to 168 to escape Martinez. the WBC will give Anthony Dirrell the silver belt and have Chavez fight someone he can beat and award him the WBC strap at 168.

just look at Canelo's championship run for the WBC. the WBC totally ignored silver belt holder Vanes Martiroysan and let him fight Hatton for the title.

Dirrell shouldn't put much faith in the WBC, they have a nice way of forgetting their rules when Chavez or Alvarez is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
            Chavez will move up to 168 to escape Martinez.
            JCC JR could beat up Sergio, drink a soda, rehydrate to 168 pounds, and beat the living hell out of Andre Dirrell on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              Who is this dude? He's fought absolutely no-one and he's a no1 contender for a belt? Purlease.
              You'll know who he is pretty soon. He's better than his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                JCC JR could beat up Sergio, drink a soda, rehydrate to 168 pounds, and beat the living hell out of Andre Dirrell on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Easy work.
                Okay, but what about Anthony?

Comment

Chavez Jr would smash this punk ass fool, who has he fought to make such claims?? **** him!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Easy work.
                    Chavez would get his ass beat by little brother Anthony and big brother Andre would body bag little Chavez Jr. The Dirrell brothers are too skillful for Chavez and they would not be bullied around the ring, they too will be 180 come fight night.

Comment

he sounds hungry, you guys should give him credit even if you're a Chavez Jr fan..

Comment

Working...
                      X