Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Confirms Haye-Chisora Details, Rips Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am finally starting to like scum warren. and what double standard by hearn another scum. is it me or are all promoters scums apart from maybe fighters turned promoters.

Comment

Why would they couple it with Povetkin-Rahman? It's big enough to be a single main event.

But if it really happens I can't fucking wait for it.

Comment

The BBBoC have made some bad decisions but revoking Chisora's license wasn't one of them. There are idiots on here saying the BBBoC are a 'disgrace to boxing' and 'a bunch of ****s'! Hang on a minute, Chisora behaved so badly in the build up to his last fight and after it, yet people are calling the BBBoC for getting him out of British boxing.

As for Frank Warren. He's just a greedy promoter who will do anything to make money. All the decent fighters he's ever had have left him because he holds them back and can't make the big fights overseas. When was the last time Frank Warren was in Vegas with one of his fighters???

Barry Hearn is greedy to but he has some morals. Warren is just a vulture like Don King but with a lot less class and intellect!

I want to see Chisora and Haye fight. Haye will destroy him within 2 rounds. I just wish they'd set the fight up properly through the right channels and not go overseas to get a license from a board nobody ever heard of!

Comment

Originally posted by matt73uk View Post
          The BBBoC have made some bad decisions but revoking Chisora's license wasn't one of them. There are idiots on here saying the BBBoC are a 'disgrace to boxing' and 'a bunch of ****s'! Hang on a minute, Chisora behaved so badly in the build up to his last fight and after it, yet people are calling the BBBoC for getting him out of British boxing.

As for Frank Warren. He's just a greedy promoter who will do anything to make money. All the decent fighters he's ever had have left him because he holds them back and can't make the big fights overseas. When was the last time Frank Warren was in Vegas with one of his fighters???

Barry Hearn is greedy to but he has some morals. Warren is just a vulture like Don King but with a lot less class and intellect!

I want to see Chisora and Haye fight. Haye will destroy him within 2 rounds. I just wish they'd set the fight up properly through the right channels and not go overseas to get a license from a board nobody ever heard of!
          Joe Strong is talking out of his arse about the BBBoC, must be getting confused with something else.

Hearn has done a lot for this sport and has done really well in his other ventures. He's going to give us the fights we want to see, so ignore his opinions if you must.

I agree with Haye destroying Chisora, Chisora will be in there as long as his chin allows him to be.

Comment

"Biggest event in BoxNation history"

Wow, no **** sherlock! It's been on for a year! Haha. great fight for the HW division. Can't wait to see Haye in the ring again. Think he's out to prove a point to VK, and sees this as his route to the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              I agree with Haye destroying Chisora, Chisora will be in there as long as his chin allows him to be.
              No chance of Chisora catching Haye's glass chin once?

Comment

Im surprised so many people think this is a walkover for Haye.

Derek walked through Helenius' shots all night and put Vitali on the backfoot for 12 rounds taking his best shots so why would a cruiser who hardly lets his hands go suddenly become the 1st man to stop Derek?!

Haye has better skills and I can see him trying to outbox Chisora but he has never looked good at heavyweight so Ill be surprised if he is able to blow him away.

Comment

So thats why Herol Graham fought Jackson in spain! I alway wonder why a british guy and an america (Yes Virgin island) guy were fighting in spain, And yea Hearns isnt any different from Fwank warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    No chance of Chisora catching Haye's glass chin once?
                    Chisora isn't a big puncher and Haye's chin isn't exactly glass. Would love to see him stop Haye though.

But I wouldn't bet on it, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                      Im surprised so many people think this is a walkover for Haye.

Derek walked through Helenius' shots all night and put Vitali on the backfoot for 12 rounds taking his best shots so why would a cruiser who hardly lets his hands go suddenly become the 1st man to stop Derek?!

Haye has better skills and I can see him trying to outbox Chisora but he has never looked good at heavyweight so Ill be surprised if he is able to blow him away.
                      Have you ever watched Haye fight?

Also, Haye looking ' bad ' at heavyweight is due to him fighting much larger guys where he becomes a lot more tentative and boxes on the outside. He'll have no problem standing in front of Chisora and throwing his Hayemakers. In fact, I believe he is the bigger man.

Vitali & Helenius both punch hard but one is a 40 year old man in the twilight of his career and the other is a slow plodding heavyweight. Both lack speed, which is something Haye has in abundance.

Comment

Working...
                      X