Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Back in Superfight Driver’s Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way most big fights that took place in boxing took forever to be made,,,, #fact

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Pac ducked this Cotto , do you have any idea how much stronger and better a fighter all around than a 145 lb version , this fight he trained to fight with a world class trainer Cotto was a beast and a very hungry one , the 145 version he trained to make weight with a nobody trainer , and said " I will never sacrifice my body like that again " understand what went down kid !
      Below is the list of Cotto's weight prior to his Pacquiao bout:

2008-07-26 147 Antonio Margarito 147
      2009-02-21 147 Michael Jennings 146½
      2009-06-13 146 Joshua Clottey 147
      2009-11-14 145 Manny Pacquiao 145

Pacquiao on the other hand came from a 140lb weight cat. after he demolished Ricky Hatton before facing Cotto. Hope your rusty brain would understand these facts. Weight drain? You kidding me!

Comment

Originally posted by coolka View Post
        Below is the list of Cotto's weight prior to his Pacquiao bout:

2008-07-26 147 Antonio Margarito 147
        2009-02-21 147 Michael Jennings 146½
        2009-06-13 146 Joshua Clottey 147
        2009-11-14 145 Manny Pacquiao 145

Pacquiao on the other hand came from a 140lb weight cat. after he demolished Ricky Hatton before facing Cotto. Hope your rusty brain would understand these facts. Weight drain? You kidding me!
        Cotto was not allowed to rehydrate. SO its not just the weight that factors in to someone being "drained". Do you understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by zednanrehyaj View Post
          another mayweather ******* by Lyle... surprise, surprise!!!
          BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA.... That blow job had some interesting FACTS tho didnt it... How about Pac 's previous opponents records within a certain time frame??? Pretty interesting or are you choosing to disregard???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            WHy do you have to make things up. Every real fan on this board knows Shane refused to fighfloyd back then and cotto's team went in a different direction. Can't you guys hate floyd but post true facts.
            That guy is an a solute clown.... He spreads lies and mis nomers MATTER OF FACTLY thinking everyone is as uneducated as he is.... he doesnt understand that there are peoe out here who actually follw the sport

Comment

Pac fans mAd as hell about this article... Some interesting fun facts there huh?? Pac's opponents looking pretty susceptible to losing....BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA (backboard shattering).... These facts/ exposure are what mame Pac fans cringe LMBO

Comment

Absurd, irrational demands foiling Mayweather-Pacquiao

The following demand is laughable. Floyd Mayweather wants to guarantee Pacquiao $40 million for the fight without any other revenue stream (including gate receipts) going to the latter. This bogus offer is merely an attempt to humiliate the other party, and not a valid attempt at good faith negotiations.

The Filipino could get a higher guarantee from other investors and still negotiate for gate receipts and back-end (i.e., pay-per-view) revenue for his camp, as well as, Top Rank. With this demand, Mayweather is essentially saying "I'll only fight you if you take much less money and your promoter has to accept what amounts to close to nothing."

From a business standpoint, this is a ludicrous position. Who came up with this?

Comment

In the Miguel Cotto post-fight press conference, Mayweather demanded that Pacquiao first leave promoter Bob Arum as a condition for the fight to take place. That's an impossible demand given that the Filipino congressman is contractually and legally bound to fight under Top Rank Promotions.

Comment

Take Mayweather's (false) insistence that if Manny Pacquiao would simply agree to random blood and urine testing, the fight would be made just as easy. His actions - not words - have proven this to be a deceitful assertion. Drug testing has been a non-issue for a year as the Filipino camp has agreed to the more stringent regime. The latter is an incontrovertible fact.

Comment

No Floyd didn't make those guys wait Floyd was signed to top rank at the time and was going thru his falling out with arum! And what people fail to realize is that Floyd is almost at the end of his prime and still fighting like he is in his early 30's Floyd will be out his prime when he fights pac man so what will be PAC MAN fans excuses after manny gets beat by an old Floyd? Manny younger than Floyd so I don't want to hear any excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X