Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather a welter just beat another top jr middleweight 15 plus pound advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto was clearly the bigger man, the difference in thickness was clear cut.

All you have to do is look at them; Mayweather is leaner for the simple face that his body fat % is lower. Cotto, be it his lats, rear delts or his general torso, is clearly thicker and heavier. The first pic shows Cotto's thickness, the second shows Mayweather's;

Looking at them, I'd assume Cotto is around 160, Mayweather 150.
    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-08-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Cotto was clearly the bigger man, the difference in thickness was clear cut.

All you have to do is look at the thickness; Mayweather is leaner for the simple face that his body fat % is lower, Cotto is much thicker. Be it his lats, rear delts or his general torso, Cotto is clearly thicker and heavier.

Looking at them, I'd assume Cotto is around 160, Mayweather 150.
      Those pictures are so angled. You don't need pictures when you have video.

Cotto is a tiny ass Jr middleweight.

Comment

Why is this even an issue?

Floyd won clearly either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          If u think Cotto only won 2 or 3 rounds I suggest u watch the fight again. At the very least he won 4 but I scored it 7-5 for Floyd. Try watching with the sound off and get back to me.
          With the sound off it actually hurts your argument. The crowd was cheering when floyd was in the damn corner with blood on his nose.

Comment

Cotto was only big for the weight at 140. At 147 he was solid but not big and at 154 he is on the smaller side of the division.

Comment

size wasn't a factor

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                With the sound off it actually hurts your argument. The crowd was cheering when floyd was in the damn corner with blood on his nose.
                I dont see how that hurts my argument being that the crowd cheering or not has nothing to do with how I score rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Those pictures are so angled. You don't need pictures when you have video.

Cotto is a tiny ass Jr middleweight.
                  You can find pictures from any angle, Cotto has far more thickness.

I work with bodybuilders for a living, it's extremely easy to see the weight advantage Cotto has. He cuts to 154, Mayweather builds to it, in turn Cotto has far more room to add weight to his structure, and that's what he did. There's around 10lbs in Cotto's favour and he used that weight well.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    There is always a big reason why Floyd doesn't want to reveal his true weight at fight night, Cotto at 165lbs. Floyd maybe at 159-160lbs...
                    And weigh in 3 pound under the limit , you have never boxed have you lol .

Comment

Yeah They were around the same size, I think Cotto might have had like 5 lbs on him tops. 15 lbs is a big difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X