Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Peterson Tests Positive For Synthetic Testosterone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a rip off.... how do I get my money back for the tickets that I purchased?

Comment

• Wow. Waiting for more details now.........

But some might be asking the wrong question: "how could he be so stupid?"

Maybe the question should be: "how could they be so confident of not getting caught?"

Comment

• what a disgrace.

People who test positive for banned substances should get a lifetime ban.

Comment

• khan should just forget this BS and just move up in weight. Hometown ref, judging interference (i saw one round where the judge wasn't looking in the ring for 30 seconds at all) and now this??? garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            would you give the benefit of doubt to Khan also if he was the one caught with the pants down???
            This right here, Khan or Pacquiao would be crucified if it were them, neither would get any benefit of the doubt or anything

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Lamont PEDerson

Comment

• The superior random testing claims its first victim. Peterson should be banned for life.

Comment

• 1) Strip Peterson of his titles

2) Get Khan a late replacement for May 19th and try to get the bout sanctioned for the 2 vacant titles.

A few fighters that have no fights scheduled that might serve as late replacements:
                - Danny Garcia (WBC title holder)
                - Mike Alvarado
                - Kaizer Mabuza (IBO title holder)
                - Joan Guzman (he'll never make the weight lolz so Khan should forget about the titles and make the fight at 147)

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  1) Strip Peterson of his titles

2) Get Khan a late replacement for May 19th and try to get the bout sanctioned for the 2 vacant titles.

A few fighters that have no fights scheduled that might serve as late replacements:
                  - Danny Garcia (WBC title holder)
                  - Mike Alvarado
                  - Kaizer Mabuza (IBO title holder)
                  - Joan Guzman (he'll never make the weight lolz so Khan should forget about the titles and make the fight at 147)
                  **** that late replacement BS nobody decent will be stupid enough and the ones desperate enough for the money will be garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson has reportedly tested positive for synthetic testosterone, according to Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Peterson's upcoming HBO televised defense of his WBA/IBF titles, against Amir Khan on May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, is now in jeopardy. Khan and Peterson had agreed, as part of their rematch terms, to take part in a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    so Lamont got popped!!!...good!!...mofos need to stay off that ish...if dudes aint built for this then they need to stop fronting and just go back to being regular 9 to 5 dudes...I don't care what comes out next, this is ENOUGH!!...Khan vs Prescott II if Lamont can't get his program right..smh, clown ass mofo!!!

Comment

• man it so sad...... i was really excited about this....

Comment

Working...
                      X