Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My inner Fl0mo came out today when I called a Sports Radio host....Call Audio Inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the actual split I thought it was something like 30 million for floyd and 15 for cotto..?? Am I correct? Someone inform me of the numbers.

Comment

TS got fucked from behind by the radio host.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        lol yea you said 80-20.lol
        Lol he doesnt even remember what he said

Comment

The host was right about one thing. Both would make more money than they've ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
            I know I messed up at the end, and said that he would do it for less than the 40 million.... My bad.

My call starts at 26:20

http://www.sports790.com/player/?mid=22067504
            You sound like a recording of Floyds Rant!! Aren't you have your own mind?? Cmon Flowmos??? U cant be just a recording of Floyd lies?

Pac defense didnt came from him! It came From different experts & knowledgeable people! Floyd's Ducking !!!! For years!!!! Get over it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              What was the actual split I thought it was something like 30 million for floyd and 15 for cotto..?? Am I correct? Someone inform me of the numbers.
              cotto got a 8 million guarantee with a 35 percent cut of ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest;120972You sound like a recording of Floyds Rant!![SIZE="6"
                ]Aren't you have your own mind?? [/SIZE]Cmon Flowmos??? U cant be just a recording of Floyd lies?

Pac defense didnt came from him! It came From different experts & knowledgeable people! Floyd's Ducking !!!! For years!!!! Get over it!!!!
                what the hell?
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-08-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Dylan 1 Adrian 0

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    You sound like a recording of Floyds Rant!! Aren't you have your own mind?? Cmon Flowmos??? U cant be just a recording of Floyd lies?

A pakt@rd talking about individuality? priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Dylan 1 Adrian 0
                      I am what's wrong with the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X