Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My inner Fl0mo came out today when I called a Sports Radio host....Call Audio Inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My inner Fl0mo came out today when I called a Sports Radio host....Call Audio Inside.

I know I messed up at the end, and said that he would do it for less than the 40 million.... My bad.

My call starts at 26:20

http://www.sports790.com/player/?mid=22067504

Dude you're a moron

Comment

Scanning through message board posts is as far as I'm willing to go. Listen to a message board poster call in to talk radio? That's not going to happen.

Comment

You call up a radio station claiming casual fans dont know shiiit, then get schooled by the radio host

Mayweather had a 80-20 split against Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          You call up a radio station claiming casual fans dont know shiiit, then get schooled by the radio host

Mayweather had a 80-20 split against Cotto
          I didnt say it was an 80-20 split... I said he made 32 to Miguels 8.... All togethr that is 40 million. 8 is 1/5 of 40. 1/5 equals 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
            I didnt say it was an 80-20 split... I said he made 32 to Miguels 8.... All togethr that is 40 million. 8 is 1/5 of 40. 1/5 equals 20%.
            No you said 80-20

The split BTW was 65-35.

The Host said 60-40 so he was a little off, but you had no idea what it was

You were owned so bad

Comment

I give you props for posting your call, but you got owned by the host.

Comment

Thread backfired. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  No you said 80-20

The split BTW was 65-35.

The Host said 60-40 so he was a little off, but you had no idea what it was

You were owned so bad
                  Where did I say there was a 80-20 SPLIT? I said 32-8 is 80-20.....

Comment

Who would have thought that was you.. I was at work listening to sports radio and said to myself this is what I would have said myself, well similar.

Comment

Working...
                    X