Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My inner Fl0mo came out today when I called a Sports Radio host....Call Audio Inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    Who would have thought that was you.. I was at work listening to sports radio and said to myself this is what I would have said myself, well similar.
    You from Houston too? I actually like listening to Dylan, but he talks out of his ass a lot.

Comment

Comment

Yes, I work near the galleria. Well they said you were in the galleria area so maybe you were just in the area.

Saludos

Originally posted by Always View Post
        You from Houston too? I actually like listening to Dylan, but he talks out of his ass a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
          Yes, I work near the galleria. Well they said you were in the galleria area so maybe you were just in the area.

Saludos
          Well Ive been calling sports stations for years, and before I moved out to the Willowbrook area, I grew up iin the Galleria area. So when I tried to tell them I moved to the Northside, they said, your known as Adrian in the Galleria, so we will just keep it that way.

Cool to know that there is another 790 listener on the boards.

Comment

HAHAHA So they just kept you as Adrian from the Galleria! You might become a regular on the show. keep up the good work man. I wish they talked more about boxing though. Maybe they will in the future.

Well Ive been calling sports stations for years, and before I moved out to the Willowbrook area, I grew up iin the Galleria area. So when I tried to tell them I moved to the Northside, they said, your known as Adrian in the Galleria, so we will just keep it that way.

Cool to know that there is another 790 listener on the boards.

Comment

The radio guy didn't "own" the poster. I thought he held his own. Pacquiao SHOULD get 50%, though. Its not about how much money Pacquiao takes in, its about how much revenue he generates. You can't have the biggest fight of all time with just one person.

The only reason Floyd is making this 50/50 split thing an issue is because of the article that quoted Pacquiao as saying he would take less money than Mayweather to make the fight happen.

I'm still pretty convinced that if the two sides actually sat down and had legit negotiations that the money issue would be solved pretty quickly. Floyd already agreed to a 50/50 split before, so I personally think what he's saying now is just posturing. But who knows.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't deserve 50/50 because Floyds ppvs sold against common opponents is higher than Pacquiaos.

These hosts are clueless to the economics of ppv boxing. Arum would NEVER give Floyd 50/50 if Pacquiao out sold Floyds ppvs against common opponents.

Floyds fight with Cotto may out sell Pacquiao Cotto. If it does, you *******s will say Pacquiao deserves 50/50 still. Floyds ppv numbers are real, Pacquiaos ppv numbers are estimated or made up.

Comment

Where did I say there was a 80-20 SPLIT? I said 32-8 is 80-20.....
                  lol yea you said 80-20.lol

Comment

damn H-Town you said 40 million is more than Manny made in his entire career?

Comment

but the host is a trip and thinks talking loud makes him right,he seems to lack some details but also makes valid points...

Comment

Working...
                      X