No announcement yet.

Amir Khan offically parts ways with Alex Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    There undertaking vada for this fight so I'm not sure if that was the reason
    weird aint it......................

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      weird aint it......................
      Sure is man, but I dont think thats the reason for the split. Khan probably didnt like him leaving his camp halfway through to go train chavez when khan has the biggest fight of his career coming up. But the real question is why did ariza leave khan during camp?

Khan is with Ruben tabares now who is really good at what he does, I have ne doubt khan will be in top shape come fight night

Comment

Interesting..VADA comes in and suddenly Ariza goes out but he actually runs out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Sure is man, but I dont think thats the reason for the split. Khan probably didnt like him leaving his camp halfway through to go train chavez when khan has the biggest fight of his career coming up. But the real question is why did ariza leave khan during camp?

Khan is with Ruben tabares now who is really good at what he does, I have ne doubt khan will be in top shape come fight night
          But when he left Chavez wasnt training yet he was still doing promotions. Im not even sure if hes training yet, maybe he is, but then why is Ariza back if he left to train Chavez. And yes this is Khan biggest fight of his career and just so happens to include VADA and Ariza cant get far enough. Something aint right

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Interesting..VADA comes in and suddenly Ariza goes out but he actually runs out of there.
            not only run.........but skip countries..................

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Is this financial? Or were they just not getting along?

Did Khan want to separate from Ariza because Khan will be taking OSDT for a Mayweather fight, and he needs to "get ready"?
              Khan's doing OSDT for the Peterson fight and it tested randomly by the British Boxing Board of Control year round anyway.

Derp.

Comment

this isnt a big deal roach probably sacked him
                like he sacked justin fortune and michael moorer
                if you dont listen to roach you're out of there

Comment

forget a damn nutritionist, he needs to be working on his Defense and he desperately needs to learn how to fight inside

Ariza is a ***in nutritionist, he is not that important!

Comment

Ariza has already made comments about this months back regarding him working with Chavez and he confirm that Khan and Pacquiao knows the score, But its does look weird though because chavez's fight is the later of all those 3 fighters, i would have expect him to stay with Khan first because he fight is coming up in 2 weeks, Then Pac and then Chavez after that, Now he has just create a buzz where people think he is running away from drug testers...

Comment

roach probably sacked him .

Comment

Working...
                      X