No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Healing Foot Infection, Froch Fights Moves On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
    Bute had a big blister that got infected, i read it discoloured his leg right up to his knee...i highly rate him, his skills and talent is obvious and all th haters that say he hasn't fought any1 does that mean Broner's like bute or a 12 year old amature isn't any good cos he hasnt fought so called elite?? butes timing accuracy, punch variety, punch anticipation, ring generalship, speed and power with his awkward south style is exactly what will be effective and painful froch's block punches with ur face walk you down style. Bute is amazing with bodyshots and turns them up into uppercuts well too, i think he will be the first to stop froch...he is human like every1 else and has been hurt and cut before...come on Bute!!!!
    I think everyone respects both bute and froch hence the reason everyone cant wait for the fight. If anything bute will gain more respect if he keeps fighting this level of opposition like froch has been doing for the last 4 years.

Comment

I'd be gutted if it gets called off

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        oh no! butte finaly fighting someone in the top ten.
        and not in his own backyard.
        can he handle it?
        you can't handle it obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Bute clearly was struggling to come down in weight, so made up a silly excuse about foot infection . Same thing he did to duck the Super Six.
          If he, in order to make weight, cuts off his leg and inserts a piratic wooden peg he'll get my respect.

Comment

Bute outpoints Froch

Bute wins an easy fight outpointing the pelican nosed Brit in an easy win.

Comment

Working...
            X