No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Healing Foot Infection, Froch Fights Moves On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute Healing Foot Infection, Froch Fights Moves On

IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute has been bothered by an infection in his foot since last Saturday. However, the condition is improving and InterBox and Lucian Bute are confident that Lucian will be able to fight Carl Froch on May 26th in Nottingham according to schedule.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bute clearly was struggling to come down in weight, so made up a silly excuse about foot infection . Same thing he did to duck the Super Six.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      Bute clearly was struggling to come down in weight, so made up a silly excuse about foot infection . Same thing he did to duck the Super Six.
      When you see ANdre Ward getting alot of face time on HBO, fighting Froch on showtime suddenly becomes less appealing.

Comment

oh no! butte finaly fighting someone in the top ten.
        and not in his own backyard.
        can he handle it?

Comment

how on earth did he get a foot infection? unless he's not been changing his stinky socks. Froch will be sick when his big nose can smell them cheesy bad boys come fight night.

Comment

WAR BUTE Victory May 26th

Comment

Lol

You people are hysterical...the conspiracy boys are out again..Guy got an infection and he's still fighting...this is gonna be a sick fight..ending in a knockout by either fighter...you guys should be excited

Comment

Weird injury - hope this fight doesn't get curtailed. War Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by reeflegend View Post
                  You people are hysterical...the conspiracy boys are out again..Guy got an infection and he's still fighting...this is gonna be a sick fight..ending in a knockout by either fighter...you guys should be excited
                  the thing is reef many think bute is a panzy. the way he backed out of the supersix. the way he backed down from pascal. and the wierdness of always playing at home. and taking so long to finaly fight someone thats in top ten.

so eyes are on bute. i hope he doesnt fold and find a way out.
                  i want to see this fight so oh bad!

Comment

Bute had a big blister that got infected, i read it discoloured his leg right up to his knee...i highly rate him, his skills and talent is obvious and all th haters that say he hasn't fought any1 does that mean Broner's like bute or a 12 year old amature isn't any good cos he hasnt fought so called elite?? butes timing accuracy, punch variety, punch anticipation, ring generalship, speed and power with his awkward south style is exactly what will be effective and painful froch's block punches with ur face walk you down style. Bute is amazing with bodyshots and turns them up into uppercuts well too, i think he will be the first to stop froch...he is human like every1 else and has been hurt and cut before...come on Bute!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X