Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Aims For July Return, No Opponent Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their is not a bigger RJJ fan in the WORLD then me. When I finally met him he actually is a Superstar who is normal and cares about his fans and will take time to talk to you and hug your sick grandmother if you asked but now somebody needs to care about him tell him it's over ROY I refuse to watch any of his fight now he going to mess around and get killed and he is not broke I don't know why he is doing it.

Comment

Damn Roy. Please retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Looks like Roy's getting KO'd again in July.
        Far from everybody will KO Roy...

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
          Their is not a bigger RJJ fan in the WORLD then me. When I finally met him he actually is a Superstar who is normal and cares about his fans and will take time to talk to you and hug your sick grandmother if you asked but now somebody needs to care about him tell him it's over ROY I refuse to watch any of his fight now he going to mess around and get killed and he is not broke I don't know why he is doing it.
          Nice post but...do you have anything wrong with your head? A very simple word...

Comment

What's wrong with Roy?

He just refuses to let it go seeing Bernard still be competitive at his age. Go retire please

Comment

RJJ and SSM need to retire the difference between them and B-Hop continuing to fight is that he can still defend himself without taking tons of damage

Comment

Retire Roy!!!!! His speech is already slurring a slight bit. I'm thinking he needs money?

Comment

RJJ has to retire, he is only hurting his reputation. End up being remembered for losses rather than his KO's. But recentley he been talking a lot of ***** so he deserves a beating.

Comment

Damn it Roy, WHY??????

All the hard work you put in your career from 1988-2004, you're throwing out the window right now.

40 years from now, some kid's going to look on boxrec and say this guy RJJ was ok, but he wasn't all that.

Give it up, Roy. Damn!

Comment

So sad cause roy is an atg, but the realiy is Roy's broke. Just very sad, love Roy and wish him good health in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X