Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Goes To War, Defeats Cotto in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have to say that floyd's jab feint into a straight was the stuff of legends

he lined up the jab, kept the same posture and threw a blind straight right from nowhere- i dont even think that shot can be taught- the mayweathers have boxing DNA in them-

even more impressed by cotto turning his head to not getting chinned by that shot- i think 99% of boxers would have eaten that shot of floyd's right on the button

if pacman beats timbo and looks good floyd will never fight him-

why? because of pac's hand speed which is lightning fast

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      floyd struggled a bit but clearly won

no way he beats pacman
      Yea mayweather pulled it out but 118 111?? Pffft gtfoh this fight was close and he was in a real fight .. guess pac and mayweather got one up on each other .. pac beats cotto easily , mayweather goes to war with him .. money easily beats Marwuez( with the weight advantage) and pac struggles with him

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Floyd looked the same skill/speed wise as he did with Mosley and Cotto, not sure why people are saying otherwise. He has 1 1/2-2 years left.
        People are saying it because most disagree with you, I'm a big floyd fan but he looked every bit of 35 tonight, and the weight didn't help his cause...

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          How many fighters do you know that never got a bloody nose? Even Whitaker got caught. You can't dodge punches forever. Pacquiao got his mouth busted open by Marquez - Floyd left that fight unscratched. So what are you trying to pull?

Floyd got a bloody nose. Did you see Cotto's face? It's boxing.
          Manny got his ear drum busted by Cotto at 145. 154 is a different story. Not saying Pac couldn't beat Cotto again but we will never know because Manny don't want the fight at 154 and this time Cotto has a quality trainer now. Dudes keep forgetting this.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 05-06-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            USA today had it 115-113 for Cotto.This was a really close fight and an amazing preformance for Cotto.
            Well, they are fucking ******ed.

But I will agree that Cotto gave a heck of a performance.

Comment

• not saying pacman will win but almost sure he will bring it just as hard as cotto did. not sure if fmj would be down to fight these fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                floyd looked very vulnerable tonight.

Even more evidence that floyd's weakness is the straight left. Pac's best punch. He got hit repeatedly with it tonight and it will be a death wish against pac especially lying in the ropes.

Pac regained the advantage tonight.

Now the whole world sees why floyd has been ducking pac.

I had it 8-4 mayweather.
                lmao the advantage Marquez is a slower version of Floyd and pac was getting tagged easily,get of the high horse pac is not beating Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  He made it crystal clear that's what he was doing
                  and I'm supposed to believe that? why didn't do that in his other previous boring ass fight? ****** Mayweather either took this fight lightly or is losing his legs

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    God damn why didn't Floyd go for the KO in the 12th. He had Cotto hurt. Should have went for the KO/TKO. 118-110 Mayweather. Could easily see 117-111, maybe 116-112.
                    I had it 7 rd to 5 Mayweather i had it even going into the 11th.

Comment

• Cotto proved me wrong. I thought that he was only going to landed his jab, but he not only landed his jab, but landed some other clean effective punches in spots against Floyd. Cotto fought his ass off and his fans should be really proud of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X