Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Goes To War, Defeats Cotto in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see cotto turning floyd then wacking him? pacquiao owns floyd, if floyd ever thinks of opening up like that aginst pacquiao he gets sparked

Comment

I'd like to see Cotto get another shot at PAC

Comment

floyd should retire hes shoty imhop. fair enough still to good for miguel but hey so what

Comment

He was never gonna KO cotto
          but mayweather is class
          and i believe floyd takes pacman easily

Comment

Floyd vs Pac is the only the fight that makes sence for Floyd now. It needs to now.

Comment

For all you mayweather haters floyd nose was last bleeding vs augustas or how ever you spell his name so oooohhh floyd nose was bleeding tonight so I guess that means pac can beat floyd

Comment

Floyd made it closer than he had to by going to the ropes but man what a fight.

I had it 10-2 Mayweather...but it couldve been 9-3, 8-4 at worst.

GREAT ****ing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  Floyd vs Pac is the only the fight that makes sence for Floyd now. It needs to now.
                  I was banned and I can't create any threads but I wanna say Cotto made the fight what it was... Great fight and well worth it~@!

PRPP

Comment

Floyd dont need nobody now simple as, its upto that d**k bob arum if he wants to make the fight simple as

Comment

This cotto would have killed pac dang the haters are sad on here

Comment

Working...
                      X