Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Goes To War, Defeats Cotto in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto performed well & was not dominated. Floyd had to fight for every single thing all the way.

Pacman gets blasted by Floyd but Martinez sons him.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Floyd's performance against Cotto makes Floyd not wanting any of Pacquiao.
      LMFAO, your sig pic is epic!

Good fight tonight, Cotto was slightly more competitive than I thought he would be.

Comment

• Pacquaio would absolutely destroy Mayweather.....Lets see what excuse Floyd uses to get out of this one!!!!

Comment

• great fight went as expected but atleast it was entertaining Floyd looked like he was unbeatable tonight but I still think Manny will land alot of punches if they fight. Doesnt mean he will win just it will be a real test

Comment

• If Cotto could get to Floyd in spots like that then I think Pacquiao would destroy him...and previous to this fight I always thought Floyd would win

Comment

• Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
              yall do know may went toe to toe on purpose in the middle rounds.. he could have easily boxed him like he did the first and last 3 rounds of the fight... smh
              His game plan was to make Cotto gas, and he did.

Comment

• Just me or was this fight similar to De la Hoya vs Mayweather?

7-5 imo or 8-4

Comment

• Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                  he never complained of the bricks either..
                  but he did.........

Comment

• good fight

Comment

• 154 (or a little bit under like tonight) might be Floyd's best weight. I was shocked how much physically bigger he was than Cotto. Miguel looked as small as JMM did when he fought Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X