No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: B-Scene Staff Predictions: Miguel Cotto-Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    Because, this fight is that big of a mismatch that's why. Because, Cotto last 2 fights have been against shot to pieces fighters. He is done at the elite level that's why so many are predicting stoppage.

But, lol at Eaner Mosley-Canelo prediction. That made laugh.
    You feel Cotto is shot?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      You feel Cotto is shot?
      I won't say he is shot. But, he is not close to where he once was. Like Crold said his body has taken a lot of punishment. Years has been taken off his career. He really is not on the level of Floyd is right now. And, I'm not even a Floyd fan. But, if you just look at their last few fights. You could see there is quite a difference in class.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        I won't say he is shot. But, he is not close to where he once was. Like Crold said his body has taken a lot of punishment. Years has been taken off his career. He really is not on the level of Floyd is right now. And, I'm not even a Floyd fan. But, if you just look at their last few fights. You could see there is quite a difference in class.
        Interesting. I'll reserve judgement on that, but I will say I'm very confident Cotto has more left than you're theorizing. I think you will see that tonight.

What's your take on where Floyd is at? He's a little more stationary than he used to be it seems. Could that not rebalance the equation some?

In the past I think Mayweather would have been more likely to score and clear completely out against a Cotto-like fighter. At this point it seems like Floyd is more willing to stand his ground. I'm fairly certain that's because his legs aren't what they used to be (although his legs are still plenty strong and flexible, of course).

Comment

**** you all not giving Cotto respect!!!!

Cotto win, lose or draw will beat the gayness out of Mayweather tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            A one punch KO will be the least of Miguels problem.

The ref, doctor or Cottos trainer can stop it. Floyd gets a stoppage tonight whether by KO or TKO.
            Boxing is hard to predict cause it is the theater of the unknown.

But you got to go with the history of both fighters for the best guesstemate

Comment

Working...
            X