Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST argument for May-Pac 50/50 split !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST argument for May-Pac 50/50 split !!

This is the best argument I've heard for why Mayweather and Pacquiao should split the fight revenues 50/50... Good job Elie!!

Peps need to understand that no money in the world can force Floyd to get in the ring with Terminator Pac.

Comment

Floyd is a money man and a business man. 50/50 with Pac earns him much more than any other fight. He should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
        This is the best argument I've heard for why Mayweather and Pacquiao should split the fight revenues 50/50... Good job Elie!!

And people wll still argue with a guy that has 30 yrs under his belt.
        The numbers don't lie.

Comment

I know who didn't watch the video... Maybe somebody will watch it and THEN comment though

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            And people wll still argue with a guy that has 30 yrs under his belt.
            The numbers don't lie.
            Right, he has 30 years under his belt and what did he say?

Comment

Flo mo!!! Any ways I just want to see this fight happen, And if Mayweather never had a problem with 50-50 before I dont think he should now, I know Mayweather sells more than Pac, makes more than pac, and has a general better market value than Pac but just to see this fight I would say 50-50 just because am selfish.

Comment

self-preservation, baaaaaaaaaaaby!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Flo mo!!! Any ways I just want to see this fight happen, And if Mayweather never had a problem with 50-50 before I dont think he should now, I know Mayweather sells more than Pac, makes more than pac, and has a general better market value than Pac but just to see this fight I would say 50-50 just because am selfish.
                  LMAO... I would hope he takes 50/50 just to see the fight too...

I don't know if I'm a Flo Mo or if the guy who has been in the business for 30 years is a Flo Mo... But it doesn't matter, somebodies a frigging Flo MOOOO!!!

Comment

Mayweather tickets sell for more and his fans have more money to spend when they're here.

Pacquiao fans have less money and spend less.

Dude has been running a ticket broker for 30 years and this is what he said.

Better start writing him angry letters over in Philippines

Comment

Working...
                    X