No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    Oh well Thank you for your valuable insight.. Now STFU!!

The fact is Floyd doesn't act jittery and he's always as cool as a fan but not last night. He was chewing that gum harder than a cow chews hay and as fas as Cotto getting "sucker punched" that's properly the only way he keeps Cotto off of him. He is not Ortiz, he is not Hatton, he is muthafuking Miguel "Junito" Cotto!

PRPP
    Quit lying, Floyd ALWAYS ACTS nervous, and jittery, then the next day he is cool and calm, the next day he cant answer a question without stuttering, the next day he answers it smoothly!...Quit lying, or just admit u dont know Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Of course they failed. Everyone knows floyd that no matter what floyd says, deep down he is a feather fisted coward
      man is your life that bad to be so jealous of somebody that you personally don't know? each day you wake up there's a opportunity to make a difference for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        The fact they are talking about it says everything.....
        Says what? They were asked a question and they answered it.

Comment

Gayweather your time is running out.

Comment

In other word bipolar! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by javielo View Post
              Keep sucking Gayweathers dick anyways winning or losing the guy is still a jerk he thinks money is everything and acts like he knows it all in life like he is the only one that faced adversity in life and he thinks everyone else has to acknowledge him for being successful in my opinion he is still a child.
              so what makes u any better of a person wit this comment? why should i trust u?

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post
                I like Diaz's attitude and the way Cotto kept his composer.
                That was a long stare down. I knew something had to kick off.

WAR COTTO!!!

It drives me crazy that people are giving cotto no shot. Like nobody ever lost a round before! FROM the latin perspective, Cotto will not lay down! This aint Hatton, JMM(who cotto will wipe the floor with) ortiz( cotto would ko him weak minded ass!) Shane( cotto beat 5 years ago! Still you gotta take floyd on points cuz he takes less risks. COTTO IS GOING IN HARD! DO YOU REMEMBER HOW ROG AND ELLERBE WERE ABOUT TO **** THIER PANTS WHEN SHANE ROCKED HIM. SO MAYS BEST BET IS TO NOT GET IN A DOG FIGHT. STICK AND MOVE. COTTO JUST NEEDS TO BE PATIENT BUT AGGRESIVE AND THROW EVEN IF YOU HIT HIS ARMS. TEAR THE ARMS UP. LOOK GUYS THE MANS HEART CANT BE QUESTIONED HES A LIVE DOG. THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL FLOYD ADJUST!

Comment

As A Floyd fan I must say that I watched the behind the scene footage from the weigh in as well as the face off and compared to his others, Floyd did seem to appear a bit nervous, or somewhere in between, he was clearly anxious and a bit antsy. Never seen him like that before...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikethomson
                    I actually thought Floyd succeeded. He made cotto talk, when do u ever see cotto do that especially during a stare down??
                    Ummm... Cotto is a man - a proud man, and a warrior in the ring. He speaks good English now, and he's not gonna let anyone talk 5hit right to his face. I think he responded as any real fighter would, including Floyd.

Comment

Floyd was chewing gum to build jaw muscles... lmao, like it is going to help in 24 hours *****'s never cease to amaze me.

1. Saying Cotto is talking about it, is them being scared? If you get asked a question you answer it, should he have said "Yes Floyd intimidated me by saying he is the best" as if it's the first time Floyd has ever said that. These guys want to fight plain and simple, nothing else.

2. Floyd is more nervous than Cotto is at least that is what it seems. Not because of what happened this weigh in, but because of the staredown at the end of their press conference on Wed. They had a long staredown there as well but Floyd started laughing after 20+ seconds. He then tried to look HAM in every photo after. I mean seriously, Cotto is chillin in a corner getting interviewed and Floyd has to be swinging his arms back and forth still clamoring for the attention.

That is the definition of insecurity, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. If his "intimitdation" tactics did work why would he still be needing to "intimidate" or get under Cotto's skin by doing what he was doing? Oh well, come later tonight...

MIGUEL THE BLUEPRINT COTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X