No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Funny how Floyd didn't see fit to try and choke out Cotto huh?
    It would've been like choking your own father but wait Floyd did that already..

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Deal, sig it.
      Grustler, don't we have a bet on the Pac-Bradley fight? A mil....you got Pac I got Bradley? I thought we set something up yesterday but I couldn't find the thread today...just checking.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
        Do you think possibly it's because Cotto didn't ram his nose into Mayweather's forehead???
        Well for a second there, I thought that Floyd was trying to kiss Miguel...they were pretty dag on close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          I'm pretty sure you did, no need to read minds just posts.

But, you're starting to bore me, see you in a month or so.
          Translation: my ass and brain are starting to hurt, I hope I never see you again.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Pedro Diaz cut in to save Cotto before Mayweather had a chance
            Whatever happens in the ring happens in the ring, but don't try to tell me Mayweather had the balls to try that with Cotto. You don't do that to someone who's looking at you stone-faced like Cotto was. Dude meant business.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Whatever happens in the ring happens in the ring, but don't try to tell me Mayweather had the balls to try that with Cotto. You don't do that to someone who's looking at you stone-faced like Cotto was. Dude meant business.
              It just would've left another bad taste in people's mouths if Floyd would've have done that to a gentlemen like Cotto..

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                Cool, done.

That's a Mayweather KO/TKO you're betting on right?
                yup! That's right.

Comment

• only ****phobic fighters get intimidated by floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Grustler, don't we have a bet on the Pac-Bradley fight? A mil....you got Pac I got Bradley? I thought we set something up yesterday but I couldn't find the thread today...just checking.
                    We bet 1MIL that Floyd KO's Cotto. Want me to sig it?

Comment

• I almost forgot how much Floyd cronies know about boxing. They don't even follow the sport, dont know about Cottos history and by seeing KO predictions don't know Floyds either. Real sad. This guy already lost to JLC and got a gift instead of a draw vs OdlH. Cotto lost passipn after his cheatdown and anyone can tell you boxing is mental for the most part. His confidence is back. The trainer fits and is loyal, unlike his uncle and Steward, who only wanted to dedicTe 6 weeks to Cotto. Floyd was ROCKED byOrtiz several times, missed several shots and got a easy way out agaibst a man with NO JAB AND NO DEFENSE. Cotto will win bc Floyd cant dance all night with these legs, must fight. Floyd will be in some exchanges due to Cottos jab and Cotto just has to get through them cheating ASS elbow tactics, watch the right and short left hook, he's good. Floyd don't knock cats out, Hatton? He has you guys brainwashed to the tee. Cotto KO every common opponent of floyds, who always goes 12. Cotto slashes this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X