No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
    How is he acting any different than he did when he weighed in again Ortiz? Chewing gum rapidly? CHECK Prancing around? CHECK Arguing with opponent? CHECK

Mannnn, Floyd knows better than pulling that **** off with Cotto but it's lil bull**** things like that, that makes him a lil punk in my book. He doesn't have to go there and with having all theses little children looking up to him
    as a roll model. It's classless and I know he's better than that!

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      I ain't a sucker mother****er. I'm a Puerto Rican, and when it comes down to it I can't help but back my fighter.

And stop writing **** as if you can read minds. I never wrote this fight off, or as you put it "shut it down."

And yes, I always give fighters props if the win is legit.
      I actually misread what you said, lol @ you getting angry and emotional though

LOL @ legit win.

esta bien Boricua, siguele a tu peleador.

Comment

Why the hell does anybody bother defending Floyd's character (or at least his public persona)?

Comment

Cotto will shock the world and be the second to defeat Mayweather - but he'll probably get robbed on the cards if it's not a KO/TKO!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            I actually misread what you said, lol @ you getting angry and emotional though

LOL @ legit win.

esta bien Boricua, siguele a tu peleador.
            Oh, I forgot to put a LOL or something in there, my bad (sarcasm).

You don't really think I am angry and emotional over this do you? Like I said stop acting like you can read minds tonto.
            Last edited by Fistic; 05-05-2012, 03:49 PM. Reason: sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Why the hell does anybody bother defending Floyd's character (or at least his public persona)?
              I don't know, I don't know what the hell theses people see in that..
              He is who he is and nobody is going to change that.. Hopefully it doesn't
              get worst in jail because he's not going to prison.

PRPP

Comment

Funny how Floyd didn't see fit to try and choke out Cotto huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                  Oh, I forgot to put a LOL or something in there, my bad.

You don't really think I am angry and emotional over this do you? Like I said stop acting like you can read minds tonto.
                  I'm pretty sure you did, no need to read minds just posts.

But, you're starting to bore me, see you in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Pedro Diaz cut in to save Cotto before Mayweather had a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Do you think possibly it's because Cotto didn't ram his nose into Mayweather's forehead???

Comment

Working...
                      X