No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Says Mayweather Doesn't Need Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
    Dont tell me Floyd lost to Castillo and say Pac never lost to JMM.
    That's a never ending battle Reed. He doesn't know what it means to be a fair and unbias fan. He's the same guy that said everyone says Pac is GOAT, and that no one thinks Ray Leonard is the GOAT, and that Pac ranks higher than Ray does.

How in the world can he say "Floyd lost to Castillo", in what was a really close fight, and than say Pac didn't lose to Marquez 1-2 times, in what were all close fights??? I don't know.

But what I do know is that Floyd rematched Castillo IMMEDIATELY and beat him without any controversy and handily, settling the score between them.

I seriosuly doubt that clown actually followed the career of Jose Luis Castillo. I have a strong feeling that he started watching when Ricky Hatton got big in the UK, and than went compltely anti-Floyd when Floyd sent Hatton flying into the ring post.

And what's even more scary is that he actually believes the crap he writes on here, that's troubling.

Comment

As a Puerto Rican I have to wish the best to Cotto. I would love to see him win this fight. Miguel deserves this fight. He's one of the only boxers who fought EVERYONE.

Say what you want to say about handwraps and catchweight losses. Regardless, Cotto has always been game and never dodged anyone.

I just think Cotto is who he is. I don't expect to see anything different from him tonight. My concerns are the middle to late rounds when he seems to always lose gas.

He's has taken punishment and been knocked down by lesser fighters. This time his going into the ring against the best conditioned boxer in the business who, by the way, is the best skilled boxer in the business.

My prediction is Floyd by UD. But if the gods are with Cotto tonight, let the parranda begin and let the Medalla Lights and rum & cokes flow.

War Cotto. Let's pray for an entertaining fight. PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Didnt you read my post, so i'll say it again for those who didnt listen. FLoyd needs Pac real bad, he needs to beat the man who was proclaimed FOTD it will look great on his resume.

It makes no sense for Pac to fight Floyd who lost to Castillo, who is one of the more inferior mexican fighters of recent times, behind the likes of Morales and Barrera, also who could only beat Hatton with referee help and still needed 10 rounds. Even though it makes no sense in a way for Pac to fight Floyd he wants to as the fans demand it and it will make a lot of money.
        LUL WUT? This is exactly why no one reads your posts... by your logic Floyd should not fight Pac because Pac has been KO'd by Singurat...

P.S. Floyd is P4P #1...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          LUL WUT? This is exactly why no one reads your posts... by your logic Floyd should not fight Pac because Pac has been KO'd by Singurat...

P.S. Floyd is P4P #1...
          Hmmm. Well put.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
            As a Puerto Rican I have to wish the best to Cotto. I would love to see him win this fight. Miguel deserves this fight. He's one of the only boxers who fought EVERYONE.

Say what you want to say about handwraps and catchweight losses. Regardless, Cotto has always been game and never dodged anyone.

I just think Cotto is who he is. I don't expect to see anything different from him tonight. My concerns are the middle to late rounds when he seems to always lose gas.

He's has taken punishment and been knocked down by lesser fighters. This time his going into the ring against the best conditioned boxer in the business who, by the way, is the best skilled boxer in the business.

My prediction is Floyd by UD. But if the gods are with Cotto tonight, let the parranda begin and let the Medalla Lights and rum & cokes flow.

War Cotto. Let's pray for an entertaining fight. PEACE.
            Fans of opposite opponents such as this are cool in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Didnt you read my post, so i'll say it again for those who didnt listen. FLoyd needs Pac real bad, he needs to beat the man who was proclaimed FOTD it will look great on his resume.

It makes no sense for Pac to fight Floyd who lost to Castillo, who is one of the more inferior mexican fighters of recent times, behind the likes of Morales and Barrera, also who could only beat Hatton with referee help and still needed 10 rounds. Even though it makes no sense in a way for Pac to fight Floyd he wants to as the fans demand it and it will make a lot of money.
              Lol thats a good one. Stick to supporting bum fighters across the pond. If Kell turns out to be a bum just go kill yourself.

Comment

My prediction is Floyd by UD. But if the gods are with Cotto tonight, let the parranda begin and let the Medalla Lights and rum & cokes flow.War Cotto. Let's pray for an entertaining fight. PEACE.[/QUOTE]does'nt hurt to dream.

Comment

And Roy didn't need Tarver. He should have stayed away and retired.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Lol thats a good one. Stick to supporting bum fighters across the pond. If Kell turns out to be a bum just go kill yourself.
                    That mother f**ker doesn't know a thing. He started watching the sport when Hatton got big most likely, and has been anti-Floyd since Floyd sent his boy Hatton flying into the ring post.

Calling Castillo an inferior fighter, the guy is a moron. He has no idea that Castillo is a 2x LW champ, with wins over Bazan-Corrales-Johnston-Lazcano-Casamayor-Diaz, and is generally regarded as the best LW of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      My prediction is Floyd by UD. But if the gods are with Cotto tonight, let the parranda begin and let the Medalla Lights and rum & cokes flow.War Cotto. Let's pray for an entertaining fight. PEACE.
                      Rum and cokes? That's what's up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X