Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Views Canelo Fight as "Golden Opportunity"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Views Canelo Fight as "Golden Opportunity"

Sugar Shane Mosley plans to roll back the years and dethrone WBC light-middleweight champion Saul Alvarez at the weekend in Las Vegas.

The 40-year-old, a six-time and three-division world champion, has it all to do against a fighter almost half his age who is unbeaten in 40 contests.

Last time out, in May last year, Mosley was knocked down and ultimately outpointed by Manny Pacquiao - with only one of the three judges even scoring him a round. [Click Here To Read More]

why didn't you take advantages of the other golden opportunity's like vs Floyd or Mora or Pac?

hope you get hattonized ped user

Comment

Shit not getting punished for using steroids was his real golden opportunity. He's been getting good paydays since.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Shit not getting punished for using steroids was his real golden opportunity. He's been getting good paydays since.
        Mosley and Margarito livin' the good life in this modern era of boxing.

Comment

I smell FEAR

Unless you only read 1 article on this site you goobers wld already know why he got "white washed" in those Pacroid/mayweather fights, HE WAS INJURED, Duh, dont know if he would have been victorious, but like the man said, he went to camp with injuries, dont believe him? lol so what! opinions are like _____, so kick rocks!, I can smell your FEAR after lookin at those nice PICs,lol, let me remind you chappys that the Sugar Man is UNDEFEATED against ALL MEXICAN oppposition in the professional ranks, you dont want yr boy Alverez to taste defeat & yr scared theres a chance of it happening, lol. i get it, BUT.....dont hate, jeez, just enjoy a good fight from 2 of the better people in this sport. Mosley says:
          "Saul is a good young fighter, but he probably shouldn't be in the ring with me. It should have been somebody else. Hopefully he can learn from it and become a better fighter. He seems like a good young kid.
          Could he be right?, I think at least YOU HATERS may believe Mosley as well, lol

Comment

Working...
          X