No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Mayweather Would Expose Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    DLH is a cross dressing queer. Hes still but hurt that Manny made that sissy quit like a the bltch he is. If Mannys punches didnt hurt you then why was your face swollen up and you couldnt continue...heheheee screw DLH only person on the exposed train is that She-Man cross dressing weird-o....

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      That is one of Pac boy most accurate post.

And, I'm being serious. That was actually a good post, that true words were written.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
        Didn't he say something like "Mosley, Trinidad, Pacquiao - those punches all felt the same?"
        He said Mosley, Vargas, Pacquiao punches felt the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          If that's the case then he would say Pac would beat Floyd.
          Floyd knows Manny is no pushover like the has beens and no hopers, so in this case Oscar has the green light to side with Floyd. Floyd's ready to die against any opponent, except Pacquiao? Or do you believe in his self preservation too? Can't stop the truth, son.

Why would Oscar want to cheer lead the guy who retired him in embarrassing fashion anyway. I'm sure Hatton would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            Floyd knows Manny is no pushover like the has beens and no hopers, so in this case Oscar has the green light to side with Floyd. Floyd's ready to die against any opponent, except Pacquiao? Or do you believe in his self preservation too? Can't stop the truth, son.

Why would Oscar want to cheer lead the guy who retired him in embarrassing fashion anyway. I'm sure Hatton would agree.
            Are you mentally ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Oscar, you idiot. Marquez already exposed Pacquiao for the all offense, two combination fighter he really is.
              You're reminding everyone how black and blue Marquez's face was after he messed with Pacquiao. Don't worry, Floyd already knows this so he publicly announced his health is more important than facing Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Are you mentally ******ed?
                Tell me. What part did you not agree with? You can't.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  Tell me. What part did you not agree with? You can't.
                  Did you ride the short bus to school?

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu5000
                    I think he's just trolling.
                    I think he is mentally ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu5000
                      Really Pac good competition? Have you seen his last five fights? This guy can't box! You're telling me he is qualified to go against Mayweather?? Come on!! Why does he have to give charity? What's next you're gonna want him to fight Gesta? lol Get out of here.
                      When If this fight happens ( Arums dying, would be the only way this will happen) I doubt this fight would last 2 rounds in all honesty Pac would be eating right hands and it would be the worst day in Filipino history since the U.S. used them. I know you don't want to see your god get humiliated, do you?
                      You should hear yourself sometime. You're telling me Pacquiao's not qualified to face Mayweather? And Cotto is? After Cotto got his ass handed to him by Pacquiao? Maybe, if you're on the "Money Team" and believe in the "Mayweather Self Preservation Plan."

Comment

Working...
                      X