Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton: 'I cant stand mayweather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Hatton was more than likely being slightly tongue-in-cheek with the comment and you have butthurt Floyd fans talking about racism!!

The majority of his fanbase are complete and utter faaggots.

Comment

only reason he said floyd is because he doesn't remember the Pac fight. He was knocked out cold in under 6 minutes and probably has permanent brain damage.

And lets not forget, Hatton was winning quite a few rounds against floyd whereas he didn't win a single second against Pac.

Everyone wants to compare the Marquez fights but no one wants to compare the Hatton fights lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Seriously Hatton was more than likely being slightly tongue-in-cheek with the comment and you have butthurt Floyd fans talking about racism!!

The majority of his fanbase are complete and utter faaggots.
        Why so butthurt? Floyd loss>>>pac.loss. That.boy is still haunted by that loss
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Floyd got ricky his highest payday in his career. Ricky should be more appreciative. After all, it was ricky who said there was more action in his fight with Castillo than in floyds whole career. Next time, keep your hole shut and look out for the fast moving ringposts.
          You can say what you want about Hatton, but you cant say Floyd got him his biggest paycheck. Hatton got himself his biggest cheque. He was a huge star. 60,000 or some crazy number travelled to Vegas from Britain just to be in the same city as him when he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Ibut when you hear people call him "monkey mayweather", it's clear there's an agenda from that person.
            Ive never once seen or heard anyone call him that. This is just pure and utter lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Not a grudge at all, he simply does not like Floyd as a person but heavily respects his skills. Don't see anything wrong with that.
              I think the issue comes in that it is a grudge.. I mean if you ask me who do I think would win outta Floyd or Pac, and keep in mind a fan asked him this.... And his response was, "I CANT STAND THE GUY"

Seriously, why would that be his response??? That ass whoopin he received hurt him badly....

No one asked him about how he felt about Floyd.... Its like Malignaggi.... If someone asked Malignaggi who would win outta floyd vs pac, and Malignanggi went on a rant about steroids, that would be totally off subject....

Comment

Nothing wrong with what Hatton said, He actually is very gracious and truthful, He didn't allow the fact that he never liked Mayweather get in the way of picking him to beat both pac and Cotto, You can only respect his opinion without the hate.. I see so many boxers, posters and media who basically pick against Mayweather base on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  On Hattons twitter:

Someone asked who wins Floyd/Pac:

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏ @realrickyhatton
                  @boz_no1 mayweather, can't stand the man but he was good.100% floyd I'm afraid.

Ricky should let his problem with Floyd go. Floyd trashed him alot before there fight but that was years ago. He's still holding a grudge.
                  Has nothing to do with a grudge... I don't like him either and I don't hold any grudges.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    Why so butthurt? Floyd loss>>>pac.loss. That.boy is still haunted by that loss
                    Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                      I think the issue comes in that it is a grudge.. I mean if you ask me who do I think would win outta Floyd or Pac, and keep in mind a fan asked him this.... And his response was, "I CANT STAND THE GUY"

Seriously, why would that be his response??? That ass whoopin he received hurt him badly....

No one asked him about how he felt about Floyd.... Its like Malignaggi.... If someone asked Malignaggi who would win outta floyd vs pac, and Malignanggi went on a rant about steroids, that would be totally off subject....

You don't get it, it's a figure of speech but with humour.

Comment

Working...
                      X